Kamala Harris to Democrats: Stop talking about race/identity and focus on offering better policies to Americans

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

full

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Will be interesting to see how Democrats adjust as they pivot to the latino vote
Latinos are way more flexible in their support of Dems, with many of them voting Republican to the extent it tilts state races
Will be crazy if it's what finally gets us , american people in general, tangibles as the Dems can't just focus on race, fear monger, or prompt up Republican boogeymen in order to get the Latino vote

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Good. This conversation about her race/ethnicity is exhausting. She should have the chance to bunker down and talk turkey regarding actual policy and what her plans are to help struggling Americans.

She also needs to focus on trying to energize the Black community who seems at best ambivalent about her.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Iono Brehs.

Some of us are just plain stupid.

Work-a-day Black folks thinking Trump will help them somehow. Even celebs we thought was down are supporting Trump.

It smacks of pure stupidity to me.

I wonder what the c00ns who wanted slavery to last were thinking and saying before, during, and after the civil war. And during Jim Crow.

You wouldn't think they even existed just using straight logic, but seeing these dumb mfs in 2024 convinces me that they have always been there at the feet of the white supremacist.

This whole concept should be simple. Falling out of bed simple.

I will never undestand

Daps
Iono Brehs.

Some of us are just plain stupid.

Work-a-day Black folks thinking Trump will help them somehow. Even celebs we thought was down are supporting Trump.

It smacks of pure stupidity to me.

I wonder what the c00ns who wanted slavery to last were thinking and saying before, during, and after the civil war. And during Jim Crow.

You wouldn't think they even existed just using straight logic, but seeing these dumb mfs in 2024 convinces me that they have always been there at the feet of the white supremacist.

This whole concept should be simple. Falling out of bed simple.

I will never undestand
i mean, you aren’t wrong. but, when you mention this, people accuse you of being :mjpls:

web dubois said that a critical mass of black america is uneducated and ignorant, citing this - in addition to the systemic racism of that period and now - as a drag on our advancement.

the talented tenth was meant to correct this. unfortunately, many of them were compromised by pawgs, butter biscuits, and pats on the head by the liberal intelligentsia.

:francis:

Last edited:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Its crazy since early this year all they been doing is asking for money instead of actual policy. Isreal got them so they should be good

Again, the dems are not as serious as we are about this election. shyt Biden won off calling out republicans but we got somewhere like her touting people like Dikk Cheney like that will sway MAGAs to vote for her.
Agree.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Cause all these presidents who don't roll out with a black agenda take our votes and benign neglect us. You want our vote...buy it. We done whoring
Real talk. The black agenda is a myth and that's not how things work. Politicians respond the lobbyists, businesses (those who employ people), and donors. Blacks as a whole lack in all three categories and that's why we are only in the discussion during election time. Folks want to make demands in the game but don't know how it works. Not saying you specifically......just in general.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Will be interesting to see how Democrats adjust as they pivot to the latino vote
Latinos are way more flexible in their support of Dems, with many of them voting Republican to the extent it tilts state races
Will be crazy if it's what finally gets us , american people in general, tangibles as the Dems can't just focus on race, fear monger, or prompt up Republican boogeymen in order to get the Latino vote
Yep. They will start focusing on Hispanics. That's why Kamala stance on Immigration is important for the future. They are done with Negroes.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Real talk. The black agenda is a myth and that's not how things work. Politicians respond the lobbyists, businesses (those who employ people), and donors. Blacks as a whole lack in all three categories and that's why we are only in the discussion during election time. Folks want to make demands in the game but don't know how it works. Not saying you specifically......just in general.
I agree. That's why I'm always mentioning a Black AIPAC. We gotta buy politicians.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean, you aren’t wrong. but, when you mention this, people accuse you of being :mjpls:

web dubois said that a critical mass of black america is uneducated and ignorant, citing this - in addition to the systemic racism of that period and now - as a drag on our advancement.

the talented tenth was meant to correct this. unfortunately, many of them were comprised by pawgs, butter biscuits, and pats on the head by liberal intelligentsia.

:francis:

The whole concept of the talented tenth is from a Honkey.... Morehouse to be exact...... No real nikka believe in that as opposed to collectivism.......

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Good. This conversation about her race/ethnicity is exhausting. She should have the chance to bunker down and talk turkey regarding actual policy and what her plans are to help struggling Americans.
Gotta have serious policies to do that :mjlol:
She also needs to focus on trying to energize the Black community who seems at best ambivalent about her.
Too late, she doesn't have any Black agenda. She's been asked several times and all she can do is deflect to her bullshyt tax cuts that at best a fraction of us would benefit from. Old vote blue no matter who nikkas are a dying breed. Her phoniness is also too blatant to overcome. I think she gave up after the soft, friendly ass NABJ interviewers caught her on that bullshyt. Obama With A Uterus ain't it.