Kamala Harris to Democrats: Stop talking about race/identity and focus on offering better policies to Americans

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So in other words, what bothsiders have been saying works and there's the possibility of actually getting something for the vote, or are you saying we should be giving democrats those votes for free?

Nope, you should just stop lying to yourself and vote for Trump :yeshrug: this bothsider shyt is cowardly

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I don't know who's responsible for DNC outreach campaigns this Election. But every other text or email from them is begging for money. I'm like DAMN didn't she set a record for campaign contributions? Yet she still needs more money?
:stopitslime:
At least sprinkle in one or two messages about the issues. Instead of just asking for volunteers or money.

Trump Vs. Harris Fundraising Race: Harris Outraises Trump By Nearly $150 Million In August​

Those begging "we really need your help" texts get exhausting :scusthov:

Daps
this is a great strategy.

constant pandering on race has been a means to avoid a genuine discussion about the material conditions caused by the socioeconomic structure of our society.

i can’t deny that kamala has been running an remarkably managed campaign that would seem to suggest the democratic party is making an earnest attempt to move forward from the neoliberal paradigm in which clintonian democrats had boxed it.

:francis:

Daps
This ain't 2008 and trying to glaze over race in Trumps America in 2024 is a lazy centralist take.
everyone knows trump and his supporters are racist. running a campaign emphasizing that doesn’t strike a meaningful chord with an electorate in search of corrective solutions to their material laments.

:francis:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you remember to breathe :jbhmm:
YaklnIW.png

Stay mad broke shill.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:mjlol:she is literally stealing Dr. Jill Stein's playbook on Offense....

I really wish just for once we can just GET THE fukk OFF THE DEMOCRAT PLANTATION and vote 3rd Party...just 1x for starters..just 1 fukking time to see how it works for us.

Kamala Harris is literally tryna avoid doing any and all for black folk by offering everyone equal "tangibles" meanwhile Black Americans are so fukking far behind we cant get equal tangibles cause we need decades of tangibles just to catch up.

But y'all Democrat lovers are too blind to see this...Y'all scared and concerned about a fukking Supreme Court Justice picks.

Its like Dr. King, Jr and Malcolm X really wasted their time speaking on the Dems and their trickery.

I'm in awe of how scared we are as a people politically.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps

I really wish just for once we can just GET THE fukk OFF THE DEMOCRAT PLANTATION and vote 3rd Party...just 1x for starters..just 1 fukking time to see how it works for us.

Kamala Harris is literally tryna avoid doing any and all for black folk by offering everyone equal "tangibles" meanwhile Black Americans are so fukking far behind we cant get equal tangibles cause we need decades of tangibles just to catch up.

But y'all Democrat lovers are too blind to see this...Y'all scared and concerned about a fukking Supreme Court Justice picks.

Its like Dr. King, Jr and Malcolm X really wasted their time speaking on the Dems and their trickery.

It's always third party this, third party that when it's always too late and nothing but a meaningless waste of a vote less than three months before the general election

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

Black folks would only get reparations if we all lived in the same state. They not trying to have a bunch of us on their level. Now they gotta see us at they country clubs, resorts and yacht clubs? They not going.

If we were all in the same state, they might be like

:ehh: Just make sure y’all stay y’all asses over there

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Sane people don’t care about this shyt when you have the opposition using actual Nazi tactics making up shyt about a whole community leaving them vulnerable to nut cases. Trump just recently talked about putting serial numbers on illegal immigratnts. Where have I heard about putting numbers on “undesirables” before? And you would be a fool to think it stops there given history.
Come on now. All of a sudden it doesn't matter if these politicians are looking out for our group specifically; as long as Trump isn't in office.

Since I was a kid all I remember my family talking about is voting for politicians that were willing to give black people what we deserve and are entitled to. What is so hard about acknowledging that both sides are full of shyt?