Kamala Harris is talking about bringing back the draft and sending drafted men to war

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its a really bad sign for this site when more and more threads have to rely on blatant click bait lies to get engagement

Nikkas posting like BrothaZay for attention

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
HOW CAN SHE DRAFT?! :damn:

:mjlol:
hqdefault.jpg

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Its a really bad sign for this site when more and more threads have to rely on blatant click bait lies to get engagement

yeah honestly this is pretty low for you OP

i know its important for people to see this but cmon man

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

90% of your posts about Trump are one kind of deflection or another, while most of your posts about Biden and Kamala are open criticism. Huh. It's almost as if you have certain feelings about them but don't want to say it out loud.

This thread is about a USA presidential candidate BLATANTLY lying about the other candidate, just saying the most ridiculous off-the-wall untrue stuff without backing down.....and you're more concerned that I made his actual statement the title of the thread than you are that he's going full 1984 on the American public.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

90% of your posts about Trump are one kind of deflection or another, while most of your posts about Biden and Kamala are open criticism. Huh. It's almost as if you have certain feelings about them but don't want to say it out loud.

This thread is about a USA presidential candidate BLATANTLY lying about the other candidate, just saying the most ridiculous off-the-wall untrue stuff without backing down.....and you're more concerned that I made his actual statement the title of the thread than you are that he's going full 1984 on the American public.
Nikka fukk Donald Trump:dahell:

Trump making a dumb ass statement is enough fodder for a thread that nikkas shouldn't have to resort to incoherently deceptive thread titles

The time you spent looking up my posts(nikka I would never look up any of y'all posts:mjlol:) could've gone towards making a thread title that doesn't reveal how whorish for attention you nikkas are:mjlol:

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The time you spent looking up my posts(nikka I would never look up any of y'all posts:mjlol:)

Breh, you have literally pages of concern trolling every time someone criticizes Donald Trump while you love to double down when there's a criticism of Biden. You're not slick at all.

Plus you're repeatedly saying shyt like Trump is guarenteed to win (in 2020), Trump is getting a second term no matter what, Trump has better strategy, and now in 2024 "Kamala has no chance"......that sort of repeated boostering and assuredness of victory only comes from supporters.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:mjlol: This spineless fukk..

Wasn’t Trump’s camp trying to float the idea of mandatory military service a couple of months ago?

Threw that shyt out there with no names on it to test the waters and quickly withdrew that bullshyt. Real Drake-ish.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
OP scared the shyt outta me :picard:

Draft has not been needed since the atomic bomb so we use USA lives to claim humanity in war with precision attacks.

Drone, chemical weapons & nukes is enough for a local gang to win a war overseas if you throw caution and image to the wind.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
They’ll just stop loss us again, like OEF/OIF before the draft ever come back imo.
:yeshrug:

Draft not worth the headaches.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I'm assuming everyone on here is over 18, and if you are, you filled out a selective service card, which makes you eligible for the draft if it's required.

This is completely :russell: worthy, and more trumpism nonsense.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
I'm assuming everyone on here is over 18, and if you are, you filled out a selective service card, which makes you eligible for the draft if it's required.

This is completely :russell: worthy, and more trumpism nonsense.

Draft cut off is 26. It's only 18-26.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's just posting whatever he wants now. :mjlol:

0ac130c71e4e4174b01800285a839f8d_md.jpg

A fukking former president and Republican presidential nominee just posted this about the other candidate on social media. :why:

This man had PRIVATE PARTIES WITH JEFFREY EPSTEIN and he's trying to lie about a female opponent having sex scandals. :snoop: