Kamala Harris is talking about bringing back the draft and sending drafted men to war

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Well not that I don’t believe trump wouldn’t do the same exact thing but what do you think is the end result of not only the Ukraine situation but also the Middle East situation if folks is committed to escalation

USA has 1.3 million soldiers and 800,000 reservists. Rest of NATO has a 2-3 million more soldiers and would draft way before we would. There is zero chance of us drafting to fight in Ukraine against a largely isolated Russia, especially not with modern war methods.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Why are you using a fake news title?

Hoping to scare the shyt out of Napoleon. :pachaha:

Mostly because "Trump says..." can be followed by virtually anything at this point and no one would bat an eye, so I figured if I included that part in the title then noone would even read the thread.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Might actually be reason for a draft if Kamala get in and China hits the turbo-go on Taiwan.

:francis::francis::damn:
I'm too cozy-fly to go to war!

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
USA has 1.3 million soldiers and 800,000 reservists. Rest of NATO has a 2-3 million more soldiers and would draft way before we would. There is zero chance of us drafting to fight in Ukraine against a largely isolated Russia, especially not with modern war methods.
Ok

What did Russia just say about giving Ukraine long range missiles

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Low Quality Posting
What y’all think gon happen when they start bombing American cities ?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Well not that I don’t believe trump wouldn’t do the same exact thing but what do you think is the end result of not only the Ukraine situation but also the Middle East situation if folks is committed to escalation

You're more likely to see American troops on the ground due to article 5 if we don't send Ukraine weapons. France has floated the idea of sending troops to Ukraine and I'm sure other NATO countries would follow

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Most americans think Donald Trump is way better on foreign policy

dems should just focus on domestic policy for the last 2 months rather than outrage about this - trump is laying another trap for them

Ask Mark Milley about that