Kamala Harris is talking about bringing back the draft and sending drafted men to war

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i can't get drafted

NfX4.gif
Facts

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
She should

Some of yall disrespectful young coli niccas, that sit behind yall keyboards and phones talking that big fake aggravation shyt. Need to channel that energy into going over seas and fighting a “real fight” for our country:manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She should

Some of yall disrespectful young coli niccas, that sit behind yall keyboards and phones talking that big fake aggravation shyt. Need to channel that energy into going over seas and fighting a “real fight” for our country:manny:

The last war for our country ended in 1865. Everything since then has just been fighting for overseas allies, geopolitical power, and personal vendettas. :mjlol:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a great reveal for those that clicked the thread, but for those that just skimmed the thread title, I'm guessing they believe Trump's lie more :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He's just posting whatever he wants now. :mjlol:

0ac130c71e4e4174b01800285a839f8d_md.jpg

A fukking former president and Republican presidential nominee just posted this about the other candidate on social media. :why:

This man had PRIVATE PARTIES WITH JEFFREY EPSTEIN and he's trying to lie about a female opponent having sex scandals. :snoop:

Every accusation is a confession:

Trump: Working for Diddy?

O'Day: Absolutely.

Trump: I love Diddy. You know he is a good friend of mine. He's a good guy. Is he a good guy?

O'Day: I don't want to answer that question.

Trump: Oh well, I think he's a good guy, I'm going to stick up for him.