Kamala Harris Says Yes to Immigration, but NO to Reparations

Asante

All Star
Daps

So IMMEDIATELY we are seeing this Indian woman look out for Indians like herself. 11 million of these musty, dirty, bat eating, crusty toed bytches are on their way to impede FBA progress. Just a reminder to the dumb mf’s who like to think that illegal immigration does not hurt FBA’s.

On the other hand they’re telling black Americans to not ask for solutions to our decades long problems that have been directly attributed to the devious actions of the US government.

African American Wealth May Fall to Zero by 2053

Family at 8am today the campaign promise imposed on black people by the Democratic shills all across the internet to “get Trump out of office” was met...., so what in the fukk do y’all expect from them now?

@♛ ★ ⋯ Éminence grise

Keep in mind that the people in the first video of REAL black men would be labeled “Trump Supporters” by the tagged “ONLINE PERSONALITY” (hence I did not say a black person) in an attempt to dismiss their legitimate concerns with the Democratic Party’s approach to solving black issues. If this mf is actually black then he needs to answer for this shyt! Why in the fukk did you tell all of these black folks to vote Biden/Kamala when fixing our problems was never on their priority list...HENCE!

Again this is why I advocate for a black owned and operated online forum to discuss our political aspirations as a people.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
everyone needs a group. You want to go fast go alone, you want to go far bring help.
We built this country. They systemically ruined us being acting as a “group” since slavery.

Every other group, especially immigrants, exploited their wins off our backs.

I’m tired of the bullshyt. Those “group economic” rules don’t apply to us. On every level the deck is stacked against us and we still invented working as a damn group to fight for our damn rights. And we’re STILL on the bottom. It’s just a fukking “pull up your bootstraps” excuse.

Asante

All Star
Daps
You gone have to save yourself. If you not building right now and networking you lost. You will be left behind:ufdup:

Brotha what in the Hell does that mean, and why don’t Mexicans or Chinese have this “save yourself” disunified garbage ideology? That “save yourself” philosophy promotes disunity among our own, and is a tool of white supremacy!

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Brotha what in the Hell does that mean, and why don’t Mexicans or Chinese have this “save yourself” dis unified garbage ideology? That “save yourself” philosophy promotes disunity among our own, and is a toll of white supremacy!

You know exactly what it means. It's obvious the Democrats ain't gone save us and if they do who wants to wait around.

As of now we're all on our own in regards to building.

Asante

All Star
Daps
You know exactly what it means. It's obvious the Democrats ain't gone save us and if they do who wants to wait around.

As of now we're all on our own in regards to building.

Ok....the black people who told us to vote these bytches in as a priority for our people need to be punished for treason against our community.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Reparations has never been a big deal for me because I was always determined to make a way.

I'm not against but I'm not for it either. I'm pretty sure if any bill was approved for reparations there would be all kinds of stipulations for who's approved. Like pay before taxes and shyt like that.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reparations is not happening. This country will never be for reparation. There are other economic policies that can help black people. The uplifting of black people doesn't stop with reparations and this idea that it did, was foolish. And in regards to immigration, these people are here. We can't just ignore them because you don't care about them.