Kamala Harris ranked #1 option for Vice President with Joe Biden

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Y’all gonna shyt on whoever the nominee is and y’all gonna shyt on whoever the vp pic is

y’all are nuts and y’all act like it’s 100 percent positive Bernie old ass would beat trump didn’t dude just have a stroke
Bernie on the ticket doesn't alienate voters the same way this 2016 repeat of forcing someone with bad history down everyone's throat. (At the same time, Bernie doesn't even become a thing if Warren doesn't fumble the way she did...). I mean, it was a possibility before they had their own networks and moderators calling the dude and his supporters brown shirts and communists at least....

The dem leadership has spent a ridiculous amount of energy slapping down their own since inauguration day. It makes no damn sense we're even in this position. They've really got people convinced that we gotta put up with all sorts of bullshyt just to beat a reality TV star.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk both of them
fukk CNN
fukk the democratic establishment

People like Bernie and AOC are basically forced to be democrats because there is nowhere else to go. The political infrastructure is rigged for both the Democrat and Republican parties.

How can you say fukk CNN but be ready to cosign aoc and bernie like they arent apart of the establishment too? fukk all of them, man. Yall really brought that bullshyt that bern hard and AOC kicked? They are there to keep shyt the way it is and always was.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: rlg

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Biden should have kept his mouth shut on having a woman as VP. He's already got 85-90% of the black vote on GP because that's usually the amount that votes Democrat in the general election anyways so he really doesn't need help in that regard.

Elizabeth Warren would probably be a good VP if he insists on having a woman. :yeshrug:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been pretty clear I don’t like Biden and don’t think he’ll do anything consequential while you’re just throwing out racist far right talking points “buttttttt what about Chicago and all those violent thugs :mjpls:“ out of literally nowhere.

I’ll take my L now having to vote for Biden instead of acting like a child because things didn’t turn out like I wanted and act like I’m above it all. The choice is still clear.

treading water is still better than drowning or watching the world burn. If you disagree after what happened in 2016 and what we’ve seen the last 4 years then I don’t know what to tell you. Don’t vote or go Trump I guess.

I didn't say anything about thugs or refer to them in anyway, so what are you talking about? Why are you assuming I'm talking about thugs?

Those boogeyman talking points have gotten us nowhere the past 50 years and y'all keep doing the same thing over and over. Use your right to vote, but just know it'll be another 4 years of us being the underclass, discriminated against, etc. Biden already said he pulling up for LGBT, nothing for us though