Kamala Harris ranked #1 option for Vice President with Joe Biden

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
that's suicide because it doesn't meet the identity politics standard.

A Biden/Cuomo ticket would read "two old white men--no women and people of color again" ticket. And for what it's worth..if Cuomo jumps in, he'll get exposed quickly. Dude is corrupt at they come as a Governor.

He has already verbally committed to a female...so he has to stick to that. Now the question is...is she a woman of color and where is she from, and what's her background.

Biden really locked himself into only a few choices because there's not many to go around.

Having a woman candidate won't push the needle. Hilary and Trump were pretty close in the female vote in 2016. That whole "Representation" aka doing the NaeNae and talking about Hot sauce in your purse only works on us :francis:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:popcorn3:

b20b7d3a26451e443d58929b3cf3905f.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why do ya'll crackas always like to bring up Chicago. Because you can look at red states and see how they shyt on nikkas.

My point is, if Democrats were so good then LA and Chicago wouldn't have the issues they have. I don't give a fukk about red cities. Y'all the nikkas that's acting all scary and shyt of the white man.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
Things would still be a shyt show under Democrats though, so what's your point?

Again look at Democratic cities like LA and Chicago. Glorious Liberialism huh?

what’s wrong with LA and Chicago :mjpls:. Also are you trying to argue that Biden is a liberal :mjlol:

it’ll be a normal competent administration filled with Obama holdovers. Positions will be filled with experts and seasoned administrators instead of Being vacant or filled with “acting” sycophants and family members that best appeal to a mentally ill narcissist ego. The federal government won’t respond to a global pandemic 2 months late and fukk it up when they do. Lifetime judge appointments wont be given to blatant far right operatives who’ve never tried a case and are unqualified in just every way.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
what’s wrong with LA and Chicago :mjpls:. Also are you trying to argue that Biden is a liberal :mjlol:

it’ll be a normal competent administration filled with Obama holdovers. Positions will be filled with experts and seasoned administrators instead of Being vacant or filled with “acting” sycophants and family members that best appeal to a mentally ill narcissist ego. The federal government won’t respond to a global pandemic 2 months late and fukk it up when they do. Lifetime judge appointments wont be given to blatant far right operatives who’ve never tried a case and are unqualified in just every way.

And no upwards movement for us. If you ok with that then:manny:

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Simple question "Afro" , if you was a slave and could vote for being a slave or being a free sharecropper which one would you choose if those were your only 2 options? Knowing those for slavery was going to vote for you being a slave.

Interesting you would put my screen name in quotes :jbhmm:

Very much African American so don't go there :ufdup:

And your question ignores the history of sharecropping. You would end up owning so much on the rent, you could barely feed yourself.

One gave you bondage. The other gave you an illusion of freedom.

Do you only want an illusion? Why are you not allowed to be as God has intended :jbhmm:

I don't get the hate for the Truancy thing. Jail is probably extreme should just ticket the parents or something but if you're skipping all/most of school you probably are not going to be a productive member of society and/or getting into foolishness :manny:

Those tickets would destabilize a household's income.

Once you're kid gets on the bus, what else can you do? You can't stop them from leaving campus.

You are already tired as hell working double shifts or maybe a single parent after your BM or BD is dead or in jail.

Making already downtrodden people worse off is not the answer.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
fukk Kamala, but has there been any candidate, even at the beginning when the field was 10+ people, that the Coli hasn't shyt on and claimed as a reason they won't vote?

Nah, the people chosen had way too many skeletons man.

That is why folks were frustrated.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Interesting you would put my screen name in quotes :jbhmm:

Very much African American so don't go there :ufdup:

And your question ignores the history of sharecropping. You would end up owning so much on the rent, you could barely feed yourself.

One gave you bondage. The other gave you an illusion of freedom.

Do you only want an illusion? Why are you not allowed to be as God has intended :jbhmm:

Those tickets would destabilize a household's income.

Once you're kid gets on the bus, what else can you do? You can't stop them from leaving campus.

You are already tired as hell working double shifts or maybe a single parent after your BM or BD is dead or in jail.

Making already downtrodden people worse off is not the answer.
So if you was a slave you'd abstain your vote and remain a slave while getting whipped by 'massa' since total freedom wasn't an option instead of being a free sharecropper...not the choice I'd make nor is it a step towards progression but it's yours to make as long as you wouldn't try to encourage other slaves to do the same :yeshrug:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
So if you was a slave you'd abstain your vote and remain a slave while getting whipped by 'massa' since total freedom wasn't an option instead of being a free sharecropper...not the choice I'd make nor is it a step towards progression but it's yours to make as long as you wouldn't try to encourage other slaves to do the same :yeshrug:

You only think in binaries and that is why you would stay enslaved,sharecropper or otherwise :yeshrug:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its wild because even if you remove all of Kamala's failures as a black candidate, her participation in fukking over people by letting Sears fukk over thousands is exactly NOT what Americans are trying to see right now :dead:

Kamala can't campaign at all outside of California either. She just doesn't have the capacity or perspective for it.

Dems have the hardest time getting out of their own way... They make beating Trump seem like its impossible. And that should be ridiculous to anyone. Tells you everything you need to know about the party's leadership right now.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You only think in binaries and that is why you would stay enslaved,sharecropper or otherwise :yeshrug:
Nah....the path to progress for black folk in 2020 ain't through Republicans winning. If it was they wouldn't do so much to suppress our vote now would they? There's a reason they don't want us to vote and it damn sure ain't because they want to help us :mjlol:

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
And no upwards movement for us. If you ok with then:manny:

I’ve been pretty clear I don’t like Biden and don’t think he’ll do anything consequential while you’re just throwing out racist far right talking points “buttttttt what about Chicago and all those violent thugs :mjpls:“ out of literally nowhere.

I’ll take my L now having to vote for Biden instead of acting like a child because things didn’t turn out like I wanted and act like I’m above it all. The choice is still clear.

treading water is still better than drowning or watching the world burn. If you disagree after what happened in 2016 and what we’ve seen the last 4 years then I don’t know what to tell you. Don’t vote or go Trump I guess.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
fukk both of them
fukk CNN
fukk the democratic establishment

People like Bernie and AOC are basically forced to be democrats because there is nowhere else to go. The political infrastructure is rigged for both the Democrat and Republican parties.
Neither or them care about black folks fukk both of them too :unimpressed: