Kamala Harris ranked #1 option for Vice President with Joe Biden

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Not possible isnt the coli the most powerful force in american politics and political circles? didnt the coli declare harris is over with and her political ambitions are put to a stop for her record as AG? Trust militant who dont vote brehs
U don’t even live in the US

giphy.gif

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Endorsing a man you tried to imply is a racist makes the situation even worse...

It exposes the fact she has no moral compass and will say/do anything if it benefits her in the moment...
yup, if anyone was watching that first debate, the implicit racist stuff that she was referring to with Biden was bascially stuff you can't march back. After she did the "I was that little girl" speech about the bussing back in the 70s, she can't go back on that.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I'm an outside observer (from canada) so take my opinion for whatever it's worth to you.

I think the ticket with the best chance to win if Biden has to be the nominee is Biden/Cuomo.
that's suicide because it doesn't meet the identity politics standard.

A Biden/Cuomo ticket would read "two old white men--no women and people of color again" ticket. And for what it's worth..if Cuomo jumps in, he'll get exposed quickly. Dude is corrupt at they come as a Governor.

He has already verbally committed to a female...so he has to stick to that. Now the question is...is she a woman of color and where is she from, and what's her background.

Biden really locked himself into only a few choices because there's not many to go around.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
that’s fine and all I really expect from him honestly. It’s about putting a stop to the absolute shyt show going on now.

Things would still be a shyt show under Democrats though, so what's your point?

Again look at Democratic cities like LA and Chicago. Glorious Liberialism huh?

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Cac what type of analogy is this?

So you're a Bernie Bro? So when ya'll was saying Bernie or Bust. Is this what the bust implies?

Nah, I'm not a Bernie bro, he made the most sense at the time(although he has proven he doesn't care about the black vote. Word to @xoxodede ).

I just said a name so they couldn't ask me "Who would you vote for?" and rattle off ten reasons why that choice was dumb :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yup, if anyone was watching that first debate, the implicit racist stuff that she was referring to with Biden was bascially stuff you can't march back. After she did the "I was that little girl" speech about the bussing back in the 70s, she can't go back on that.

I almost forgot about that!!! :mjlol: bytch is fugazi if she links up with his ass after saying that... but the bytch been fugazi so...:scust:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What votes does Kamala bring? From what I understand vice president picks are used to balance a ticket. If Biden is more popular with blacks, what does she bring? Women voters?
a counter to his sexual misconduct allegations and the way he treated Anita Hill

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I almost forgot about that!!! :mjlol: bytch is fugazi if she links up with his ass after saying that... but the bytch been fugazi so...:scust:
yo that soliloquy to that " I was that little girl" has to be a Top 5 dead or alive in political debate moment...shyt had me low key like:mjcry: