just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Hopefully he gets as much support as Jesse Williams

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So I guess I'll ask it because no one else will.

Which 1% black woman is gonna take one for the team by marrying and procreating with a black man that is conventionally unattractive and would not get a black woman on his level if not for his celeb status and wealth, real or perceived.

:sas1:

Go to sleep breh

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
G9AqyhL.png

:russ:Nikka...wtf is this shyt?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I sent the vid to my girl. Reenforcement of black love is always welcomed. It being spout to a white audience is a rare sight. The crowd would of cheered if he said a "blond" or "brunette". The sisters in that audience felt joy. I know my momma would. Salute to JB a fellow Naija!

Oh and :scust:at some of the responses.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He was getting jobs....until now.

Stop validating this reckless behavior.

I don't do something that can be used against me.

Emotional and reckless people wear their hearts on their sleeves.

This is a WEAK move by JB.
my god, dude. Please, c00n harder

I bet you would love to be a black slaver :snoop:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I guess you've not seen the videos of white people from the UK with one black grand parent, yes? Well, black people have been in the UK since the 1600s and in the 1800/1900s there were a lot of them, coupled with those working on ships. However, overtime, they were absorbed into whiteness. There are still some of them around but they're not that many. And a lot of their offspring look like Steph Curry but they're classified as white.

Stop lying - there are loads of black people who look like Steph Curry all over the US.

Yes, why?
Than why are you trying to tell me how Aframs look over here. The vast majority are brown skinned

With the uk it seems to black british were complelete replaced by more recent caribbean and african immigrants(and their off spring)
A dynamic much different than the united states

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He shouldn't be praised for saying he wants a gorgeous black woman. shyt is standard. :francis:

But when many black celebs go the PAWG route it's a nice thing to see someone say it with pride in a cac heavy environment. :ehh:

He shut them cacs up though. You could hear a pin drop. :dead:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
The reason white people would be angry at that statement is because they feel they its unfair they aren't allowed to say the same thing without being called a racist.whatever
Cacs say it in a roundabout way with coded words the entire world knows they apply to themselves. "Tall dark and handsome" fair skinned" "blonde" etc.