John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Than why are you trying to tell me how Aframs look over here. The vast majority are brown skinned

With the uk it seems to black british were complelete replaced by more recent caribbean and african immigrants(and their off spring)
A dynamic much different than the united states

Fam, stop it. I've lived in the US and I'm always there. So, I know what the average Afram looks like. Some of the people you refer to as being 'dark skinned' are caramel color in the UK. Also, a lot of those brown skinned folks you alluded to would pass for being light skinned in the UK.

Anyway, if you don't like folks pointing out your flaws - stop over-exaggerating other people's flaws from your mom's basement based on inane conjectures. Respect has to be reciprocal.

That's the same way a lot of you think you're some super-tough black breed because you've got a lot of accident murderers and loose canons who just think guns are for happy shooting like most of you won't get your skirts pulled up out here in London. And like every hood isn't the same. Stop it.

Let the respect be reciprocal because all we ever do is show y'all love.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Fam, stop it. I've lived in the US and I'm always there. So, I know what the average Afram looks like. Some of the people you refer to as being 'dark skinned' are caramel color in the UK. Also, a lot of those brown skinned folks you alluded to would pass for being light skinned in the UK.

Anyway, if you don't like folks pointing out your flaws - stop over-exaggerating other people's flaws from your mom's basement based on inane conjectures. Respect has to be reciprocal.

That's the same way a lot of you think you're some super-tough black breed because you've got a lot of accident murderers and loose canons who just think guns are for happy shooting like most of you won't get your skirts pulled up out here in London. And like every hood isn't the same. Stop it.

Let the respect be reciprocal because all we ever do is show y'all love.
What disrespect are you talking about. Where did i disrespect the UK
Where in the usa did you "supposedly" live. The Us is not the UK. Its humongous. And if you knew what you were talking about, you would know theres no considerably or noticabally large group of blaCKS who look like white people.

This is something somebody viewing afram culture from a distance would say. Aframs have largely defined the "modern" day concept of being "black" and the concept of "blackness"
This was largely done to define Black america. Yet the idea escaped the confines of its american cage and spread elsewhere. It is what it is
It was nwever meant for an AA in 2017 to be arguing with an overseas nikka about a one drop rule. Rule he doesnt fully even understand

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have no problem for the john breh but

This thread struck a nerve with UK brehs on here. That's one man and dudes in here like "see we're not all like that :mjcry:"

Dudes probably laid up with a cave woman as they're typing :RussTales:
:mjlol: this tho.

some really on some white people shyt"see look what he did, were not all devils/racist":russ:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
What disrespect are you talking about. Where did i disrespect the UK
Where in the usa did you "supposedly" live. The Us is not the UK. Its humongous. And if you knew what you were talking about, you would know theres no considerably or noticabally large group of blaCKS who look like white people.

This is something somebody viewing afram culture from a distance would say. Aframs have largely defined the "modern" day concept of being "black" and the concept of "blackness"
This was largely done to define Black america. Yet the idea escaped the confines of its american cage and spread elsewhere. It is what it is
It was nwever meant for an AA in 2017 to be arguing with an overseas nikka about a one drop rule. Rule he doesnt fully even understand

Are you telling me you didn't see all the utter disrespect about 'c00ns', 'breeding themselves out', etc., on the thread? I don't blame you because it seems the only time you ever post is when it's time to puff your chest and claim Afram's superiority over everyone else. Anyway, that's the same way y'all make fun of the UK accent like your accent doesn't sound funny to someone from the UK. Do you think a black person from a place like London, with a high pitched and aggressive accent, doesn't find your NY slow accent that draws, soft? Because people show you love and don't like pointing out your flaws, that doesn't mean there aren't things about you that they can clown as well.

I've probably been to more places in the US than you and hung out in hoods you would never even go near. But I'll let you tell it. I won't say I'm surprised since there's a reason why the US is called the most ignorant country in the world. Most of you can't even point out Alaska, which is part of the US on the map, but you always believe you know more than everyone. A large population of Afram looks like white people - fact. It's only in the US where someone like DJ Envy would have two 'black' parents and look as light as he's. That's an anomaly in the UK and one white parent has to be involved for anyone to look as light as that. And that's how a lot of you look. You wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between a lot of Spanish/Dominicans and, Aframs - fact. Keep burying your head in the sand.

No, you defined 'black' in your own country. The definition of 'black' is different in the UK. Ditto Africa.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
white women are literally sent to black men as soon as they enter a certain tax bracket. its the woman in the red dress syndrome from the Matrix. White people understand survival and they understand the power of group economics, if they have to sacrifice one white woman to get with a black man to ensure in 4 to 5 generations to come their family will still be eating off that legacy then they will.
look at Jimi Hendrix estate, went to some white kids that were not even his.
:snoop:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They didn't see that coming
full

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There was video that went viral last year where a group of black men said they only wanted black women. Comment section went crazy and called them racist and black media also called them racist.

They're just saying that because "B-B-BUT IF I SAID BLACK WOMYN LOOK LIKE CHIMPS AND I NEED TO PRESERVE DA WYTE RACE BY MARRYING ARYAN LADY , ID BE A RAY-SIS" . Cacs really don't understand how racism works but use it daily

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Good for him.

He might wanna be careful though, he is in a white run industry. Them Star Wars cacs had him goin full slave....don't wanna fukk around and get himself blackballed.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The reason white people would be angry at that statement is because they feel they its unfair they aren't allowed to say the same thing without being called a racist.whatever

I wouldn't call it racist only bucks and wenches would scream out racism together. Hell when cacs say that shyt I respect it more power to you.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's clear he pandering to gain black female fans. Just like when Jaime foxx did it when all he fukk with is white women
Donald Glover did the same shyt a few years ago on The Breakfast Club, now he has a PAWG GF/Baby Mama. Zoe Kravitz is always talking about how she's woke & identifies with her blackness now, but all you ever see her do is date & hang out with cac dudes. And let's not forget about Jesse Williams.

I'm always leery of celebrities & politicians pandering. This seems like it.

When did we start putting nikkas on pedestals for wanting to fukk black p*ssy? Props to the nikka for doing his thing but nikkas in here sound like the females on LSA :gladbron:

"He likes black girls, he so woke."

Co-sign. I can't believe this thread blew-up to a featured thread & the #1 trending topic. There is nothing special about this. The overwhelming majority of black male celebrities & athletes marry and/or have kids with black women. It just doesn't seem that way because black celebrity gossip sites/black media (Including this forum) are hyperfocused on the small minority of black men in IRR & black women swirling instead of focusing on actual black couples.

:dead: at this thread reading like the comments section of a Bossip article.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Donald Glover did the same shyt a few years ago on The Breakfast Club, now he has a PAWG GF/Baby Mama. Zoe Kravitz is always talking about how she's woke & identifies with her blackness now, but all you ever see her do is date & hang out with cac dudes. And let's not forget about Jesse Williams.

I'm always leery of celebrities & politicians pandering. This seems like it.
Jesse Williams was married to a black woman though.