John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dead: I know right. As if women need outside motivation to chase dudes with money/status. We really gonna act like websites like Baller Alert don't exist.
Or lipstick alley
:heh: I specifically mentioned Baller Alert because it was specifically created so women can be on alert when Ballers/Rappers/Athletes/Male Celebs are in town. Even though the target audience is Black Women, I know for a fact that WW (& other non-bw) be on site too.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The reason white people would be angry at that statement is because they feel they its unfair they aren't allowed to say the same thing without being called a racist.whatever
They say it all the time though....who do you think they're talking about when they say they want an All American boy....a nice Southern man....a man that's tall dark and handsome...with blue eyes :mjpls:
You think they're talking about La Quan? :mjpls:

@MalikX I always felt this TMZ clip was lowkey :mjpls: example of this:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Cac Liberals are just as racist as conservatives, they just hide it better

That crowd got quite as hell when he said he wanted a black woman

Yes this c00n is banned?:blessed:
How dare he post in this thread when he has a cac wife. :pacspit:

You fukking c00n.:pacspit:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
The crowd was so quiet. If the camera had panned over to show them it would probably look like this.

tumblr_mov82cs0r51rrkahjo5_250.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I watched the vid and it sounds like y'all are over-reacting. What's really interesting is that it sounds like he misses the ex gf that dumped him once she saw that he was famous.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
cuz the white supremacists dont like black women being the standard of anything good.....

goes back to the plantation....

NOTABLE QUOTABLE

Slave masters promoted White female superiority over Black female inferiority by saying: "White women were for marriage; mulatto women were for sex; and Black women were for work."

Source: Edgerton, Robert B., p.196; Jet magazine. 2005. "This Week in Black History." Chicago: Johnson Publish Co. May 30

Daps
JB is from Peckham, its a largely black area, so this is the norm for him, he is not one of these c00nfused men that grew up in predominately white area and were the only child of color in their school or on their street.

I don't understand why can't he live, why are black women not allowed to be seen as desirable?

the thing about slavery/colonialism is it was 500 years of mental and physical trauma and brainwashing, that won't be eradicated in 50 years. we are not in a position to just fall in line with the rest of the world and assimilate. we are not in a place where when we say, I would love a gorgeous woman, we can assume he is talking about a black woman because the world has indoctrinated into our psyche that the gorgeous people of the world are;''Tall, Dark & Handsome'' or ''Blond Bombshells''

here in the UK there is a clear agenda, to be successfully integrated i.e a non threat to white supremacy you need to represent Britain (in sports, government or entertainment) live in an affluent area (white area) and have a white or racially ambiguous partner, then you will be rewarded (man or woman)
you can not even watch commercials here without seeing interracial dating and it is ALWAYS a black man and white woman or a Mixed race woman and a White man. black women are intentionally excluded from commercials unless they need an overweight woman to sing a gospel inspired song about fried chicken.

U are incredibly smart and aware