John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

Daps
JB is from Peckham, its a largely black area, so this is the norm for him, he is not one of these c00nfused men that grew up in predominately white area and were the only child of color in their school or on their street.

I don't understand why can't he live, why are black women not allowed to be seen as desirable?

the thing about slavery/colonialism is it was 500 years of mental and physical trauma and brainwashing, that won't be eradicated in 50 years. we are not in a position to just fall in line with the rest of the world and assimilate. we are not in a place where when we say, I would love a gorgeous woman, we can assume he is talking about a black woman because the world has indoctrinated into our psyche that the gorgeous people of the world are;''Tall, Dark & Handsome'' or ''Blond Bombshells''

here in the UK there is a clear agenda, to be successfully integrated i.e a non threat to white supremacy you need to represent Britain (in sports, government or entertainment) live in an affluent area (white area) and have a white or racially ambiguous partner, then you will be rewarded (man or woman)
you can not even watch commercials here without seeing interracial dating and it is ALWAYS a black man and white woman or a Mixed race woman and a White man. black women are intentionally excluded from commercials unless they need an overweight woman to sing a gospel inspired song about fried chicken.

Lol u said c00nfused I'm gonna start using that I never heard it before