RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Oh, okay.

I just asked because you said you said you're Jamaican, your grandad is from Lagos, and you've an aunt that lost 6 people during the Biafran war.

It's cool, tho. There are loads of people with that type of admixture all over the UK.

I said I have family in JA (from my grandma) that live in Spanish Town, a lot of them have left the island to live in UK, America and Curacao, but I still go visit some that are still there.
that is why i was asking the poster earlier about the Commonwealth countries, does he know there are just as many African nations as Caribbean in the commonwealth. The same way they all got Letters of Invitation prior to Windrush era, is the same way the immigration restriction applies to them all now.

In the 50's people from all over were invited here and mixed up but mainly among other blacks, my Grandad's brother married my great aunt who was born in Jamaica and worked as a nurse in Trinidad before coming here.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
You're an idiot or trolling:patrice:

Shut up.

I'm comparing the racial dynamics since most of you like calling everyone from the UK a c00n with the preposterous claim that folks are breeding themselves out when the same thing is applicable to the US. But your holy grail is the one-drop rule.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
@rahtid the Commonwealth immigrant act affected West Indians way more than Africans that's why I brought it up

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
I said I have family in JA (from my grandma) that live in Spanish Town, a lot of them have left the island to live in UK, America and Curacao, but I still go visit some that are still there.
that is why i was asking the poster earlier about the Commonwealth countries, does he know there are just as many African nations as Caribbean in the commonwealth. The same way they all got Letters of Invitation prior to Windrush era, is the same way the immigration restriction applies to them all now.

In the 50's people from all over were invited here and mixed up but mainly among other blacks, my Grandad's brother married my great aunt who was born in Jamaica and worked as a nurse in Trinidad before coming here.

I get it now.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Breh what dude said is like me saying obama and Ross Perot look alike minus the hair....:mjlol:

Have you seen Ross Barkley's dad, Peter Effanga?

Well, he's blacker than Akon.

Most of you are thick and you just like hearing yourselves speak, hence you don't know much about other climes, apart from the ignorant opinions you tend to create in your heads.

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
white women are literally sent to black men as soon as they enter a certain tax bracket. its the woman in the red dress syndrome from the Matrix. White people understand survival and they understand the power of group economics, if they have to sacrifice one white woman to get with a black man to ensure in 4 to 5 generations to come their family will still be eating off that legacy then they will.
look at Jimi Hendrix estate, went to some white kids that were not even his.
:heh: White hoes lust after money ain't no white man sending them to black men.

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS

Rah is speaking facts though....They do this all the time with Black college athletes bound for the pros...White coaches literally telling Black football players that they can have all of the White women they want...White women strategically plotting on young Black athletes bound for the draft....Just to get the meal ticket and milk them dry of finances later on...It happens all of the time.
Then why do most black athletes marry black women. :comeon:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I love this so much, the Black sister in that audience must have felt like a trillion dollars hearing a Black man lift up Black women like that.

GYq8EXe.png

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
So I guess I'll ask it because no one else will.

Which 1% black woman is gonna take one for the team by marrying and procreating with a black man that is conventionally unattractive and would not get a black woman on his level if not for his celeb status and wealth, real or perceived.

:sas1:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So I guess I'll ask it because no one else will.

Which 1% black woman is gonna take one for the team by marrying and procreating with a black man that is conventionally unattractive and would not get a black woman on his level if not for his celeb status and wealth, real or perceived.

:sas1:

G9AqyhL.png