John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kelly Ripa is easily in my top 5 ugliest women on television of all time list. branch legs havin ass.
Edit: matter fact she prolly #2...shes only slightly less revolting than Giuliana Ransic. now that woman makes me lose my damn appetite.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
A lot of White people just want you to desire them, not necessarily get with them.. It gasses up their ego and reinforces the idea that they are superior and the most wanted.

THIS. Like saying the word "nikka". it's not that white folks actually give a fukk about the word. It's about telling white folks they cannot use that word that is disrespectful to black people. White people see us blacks as the underclass, and telling them to not use it is them losing control of black people. They want to control everything including the words we use. It's all about control. :francis:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Are you telling me you didn't see all the utter disrespect about 'c00ns', 'breeding themselves out', etc., on the thread? I don't blame you because it seems the only time you ever post is when it's time to puff your chest and claim Afram's superiority over everyone else. Anyway, that's the same way y'all make fun of the UK accent like your accent doesn't sound funny to someone from the UK. Do you think a black person from a place like London, with a high pitched and aggressive accent, doesn't find your NY slow accent that draws, soft? Because people show you love and don't like pointing out your flaws, that doesn't mean there aren't things about you that they can clown as well.

I've probably been to more places in the US than you and hung out in hoods you would never even go near. But I'll let you tell it. I won't say I'm surprised since there's a reason why the US is called the most ignorant country in the world. Most of you can't even point out Alaska, which is part of the US on the map, but you always believe you know more than everyone. A large population of Afram looks like white people - fact. It's only in the US where someone like DJ Envy would have two 'black' parents and look as light as he's. That's an anomaly in the UK and one white parent has to be involved for anyone to look as light as that. And that's how a lot of you look. You wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between a lot of Spanish/Dominicans and, Aframs - fact. Keep burying your head in the sand.

No, you defined 'black' in your own country. The definition of 'black' is different in the UK. Ditto Africa.
Anyway, that's the same way y'all make fun of the UK accent like your accent doesn't sound funny to someone from the UK

Who is making fun of your accent. Your in here projecting like hell. This shyt is therapeutic for you. The idea of being able to tell dem amuricans a piece of your mind. Nobody is thinking about your accent:mjlol:. You guys imitate our accents not the other way around who cares if we sound funny to yall

Do you think a black person from a place like London, with a high pitched and aggressive accent, doesn't find your NY slow accent that draws, soft?

:mjlol: Are you trolling? U have to be trolling

I've probably been to more places in the US than you and hung out in hoods you would never even go near. But I'll let you tell it

No you havent. Who cares anyway sounds like some tool wannabe shyt to try to out Afram an actual REAL afram. shyt is beyond pathetic lol. Nikka ive been to anchorage alaska before lol and every state or location ive always wanted to go to. I do know more than you, your INFATUATION clouds your judgement. It leads you to believe that you can sit in a discussion with actual real life AAframs. This is a reoccurring problem with foreigners on this site. They stan the culture so hard that they brainwash themselves into this. I.e your mentioning of the one drop rule and its implications on Afram culture. Something you know absolutely nothing about on a social/cultural level

Instead of taking your L you'd rather argue with actual Aframs. I couldnt fathom arguing with a japanese person about their own culture on that level

A large population of Afram looks like white people

No we dont. Im not arguing with you im TELLING you

No, you defined 'black' in your own country. The definition of 'black' is different in the UK. Ditto Africa

The modern definition is tied to the modern pro black 1960's to present movements. The idea of black(ness) was basically left open for vacancy for the last half century or so
And aframs stepped in and redefined the rem for the modern age. Just look at yourself u also subscribe to it. Your on the coli because of it:mjlol:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
white women are literally sent to black men as soon as they enter a certain tax bracket. its the woman in the red dress syndrome from the Matrix. White people understand survival and they understand the power of group economics, if they have to sacrifice one white woman to get with a black man to ensure in 4 to 5 generations to come their family will still be eating off that legacy then they will.
look at Jimi Hendrix estate, went to some white kids that were not even his.
:heh: White hoes lust after money ain't no white man sending them to black men.
:dead: I know right. As if women need outside motivation to chase dudes with money/status. We really gonna act like websites like Baller Alert don't exist.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Donald Glover did the same shyt a few years ago on The Breakfast Club, now he has a PAWG GF/Baby Mama. Zoe Kravitz is always talking about how she's woke & identifies with her blackness now, but all you ever see her do is date & hang out with cac dudes. And let's not forget about Jesse Williams.

I'm always leery of celebrities & politicians pandering. This seems like it.

Co-sign. I can't believe this thread blew-up to a featured thread & the #1 trending topic. There is nothing special about this. The overwhelming majority of black male celebrities & athletes marry and/or have kids with black women. It just doesn't seem that way because black celebrity gossip sites/black media (Including this forum) are hyperfocused on the small minority of black men in IRR & black women swirling instead of focusing on actual black couples.

:dead: at this thread reading like the comments section of a Bossip article.
I agree. You see that even on here and sometimes irl when folks do too much stating of the obvious I'm looking at them like ok. If cats know you they know what you into by your actions but nowadays cats trying to win some contest that don't even exist. Black dude like I like black chicks now what? Um now nothing silly that's as common as a new car having a steering wheel you get no props for that.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I sent the vid to my girl. Reenforcement of black love is always welcomed. It being spout to a white audience is a rare sight. The crowd would of cheered if he said a "blond" or "brunette". The sisters in that audience felt joy. I know my momma would. Salute to JB a fellow Naija!

Oh and :scust:at some of the responses.

:salute: everything you said.