John Boyega : "Looking for a gorgeous BLACK woman"

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I highly doubt you in the tax bracket I'm talking about :mjlol:

Rah is speaking facts though....They do this all the time with Black college athletes bound for the pros...White coaches literally telling Black football players that they can have all of the White women they want...White women strategically plotting on young Black athletes bound for the draft....Just to get the meal ticket and milk them dry of finances later on...It happens all of the time.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
The same system was not placed in the US
How did the black population become huge in the first place, with the some of the lowest batches of slaves
The one drop rule is really of no consequence to our pop size
The one drop rule is not the template Aframs use when defining who is Afram(notice i didnt say black)
The African and caribbean population barley put a dent in the black american pop

The highest i remember the black pop percentage was 17-19% during the census of 1790. Where are your sources for these higher percent ratio's. Im genuinely curious

Well, if the system wasn't placed in the US, how come you have a huge population of people who look darn white but are classified as black due to one-drop rule? People like Mariah Carey, Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Chris Broussard et al would be classified as white in the UK.

A lot of slaves that were taken to the US didn't come directly from Africa, some were taken from the Caribbean. Coupled with the ones that came from places like Louisiana that wasn't part of the US, until the 1800s. And even after slavery was abolished, slaves were still being smuggled into the US.

I hope you're good at maths...scroll through the pdf below, dig out the numbers, and calculate the percentile:

https://www2.census.gov/prod2/statcomp/documents/CT1970p2-13.pdf

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
tbh in london the older generation that have dated out are freshies, trying to get visa and the young boys are just the ones that grew up here and are used to eating beans on toast now so they have no culture other than english

Even this is debatable based on what I see and it also depends on the area. Maybe in North, NW, and West London. But in South and East London, it isn't really prevalent like that, apart from the outskirts of London that Greater London has expanded into. I dunno, North and NW mans are more into lighties than white chicks. I'm always out in both ends because I've got cousins there and they're all the same - they love their lighties.

Are you Jamaican, Nigerian, or both?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
The reason white people would be angry at that statement is because they feel they its unfair they aren't allowed to say the same thing without being called a racist.whatever

They say it all the time though....who do you think they're talking about when they say they want an All American boy....a nice Southern man....a man that's tall dark and handsome...with blue eyes :mjpls:
You think they're talking about La Quan? :mjpls:

Fandroid

Banned
Daps
Nah nikka YOU only see 3 black couples in 20 years.

And if that's the case that's you not getting out the house much.

i'm talking about in the MEDIA.

You know, things that get broadcasted and progammed to the entire globe?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Well, if the system wasn't placed in the US, how come you have a huge population of people who look darn white but are classified as black due to one-drop rule? People like Mariah Carey, Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Chris Broussard et al would be classified as white in the UK.
Except there is no "large" population of Aframs who look near white.
I have 1st cousins as light as steph curry. So do many afram families
For the most part it deals with the visual aesthetic and culture/community
Its been in place through Afram culture,not a 0ne drop rule
And for hundreds of years... and it works

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Even this is debatable based on what I see and it also depends on the area. Maybe in North, NW, and West London. But in South and East London, it isn't really prevalent like that, apart from the outskirts of London that Greater London has expanded into. I dunno, North and NW mans are more into lighties than white chicks. I'm always out in both ends because I've got cousins there and they're all the same - they love their lighties.

Are you Jamaican, Nigerian, or both?

have a Grandma from JA and a Grandad from Naija
grandparents came here late 50's, mum was born here in the 60's

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Except there is no "large" population of Aframs who look near white.
I have 1st cousins as light as steph curry. So do many afram families
For the most part it deals with the visual aesthetic and culture/community
Its been in place through Afram culture,not a 0ne drop rule
And for hundreds of years... and it works

Well, those people who look like Steph Curry in your family are white in the UK. There are tons of white people with curly hair in the UK, that's the difference.

Anyway, the same system is in place in the US and if we were to take those white-looking-black-people out of your population, you'd see that you're also breeding yourselves out. :yeshrug:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
have a Grandma from JA and a Grandad from Naija
grandparents came here late 50's, mum was born here in the 60's

Oh, okay.

I just asked because you said you said you're Jamaican, your grandad is from Lagos, and you've an aunt that lost 6 people during the Biafran war.

It's cool, tho. There are loads of people with that type of admixture all over the UK.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise

Rah is speaking facts though....They do this all the time with Black college athletes bound for the pros...White coaches literally telling Black football players that they can have all of the White women they want...White women strategically plotting on young Black athletes bound for the draft....Just to get the meal ticket and milk them dry of finances later on...It happens all of the time.

These broads still come off as paranoid. Ultimately its a white world but ultimately money is interested in money.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Well, those people who look like Steph Curry in your family are white in the UK. There are tons of white people with curly hair in the UK, that's the difference.

Anyway, the same system is in place in the US and if we were to take those white-looking-black-people out of your population, you'd see that you're also breeding yourselves out. :yeshrug:
The bold is laughable. In no way are the 40+million pop black america is "breeding" ourselves out. And as ive told you they make up a minuscule portion to begin with
Are u from the UK?

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Saying Steph Curry looks white is pushing it.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
The bold is laughable. In no way are the 40+million pop black america is "breeding" ourselves out. And as ive told you they make up a minuscule portion to begin with
Are u from the UK?

I guess you've not seen the videos of white people from the UK with one black grand parent, yes? Well, black people have been in the UK since the 1600s and in the 1800/1900s there were a lot of them, coupled with those working on ships. However, overtime, they were absorbed into whiteness. There are still some of them around but they're not that many. And a lot of their offspring look like Steph Curry but they're classified as white.

Stop lying - there are loads of black people who look like Steph Curry all over the US.

Yes, why?