I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you are not mentally astute/intelligent.... certainly disappointed and underwelmed are close in concept and application. Don't play chess when your game is clearly marbles.

That being said, you have grown frustrated in this thread and are clearly misguided when lashing out at those who clearly gave this thread a chance to understand your inital logic for posting.....

Cheers

lol at least learn how to spell the word underwhelmed if you want to mention words like astute in the same sentence. good day sir

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's the same game and he didn't even give a negative impression of it.
the graphics being underwhelming to him on pc won't magically be better on the Xbox one breh. you're soo insecure. why all of a sudden you're anal about impressions of a multi platform title??

exactly this

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Who gives a fukk if he didny know what he was playing on.

Meech, what exactly are you saying? That he never played the xbox 1? Stole someones pic?

Are you suggesting he didnt even go to the convention?

I dont understand your argument.

:mindblown:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Meech, what exactly are you saying? That he never played the xbox 1? Stole someones pic?

me neither, I can screen shot my iphone photostream that is geo tagged with the images. I don't get what the dude is trying to imply

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I don't know wether he played the Xbox or not. I'm saying his info is inaccurate. And it's not just a case of making a mistake. There is no way in hell he played TitanFall with a 360 controller and thought it was an Xbox one controller. TitanFall is not being showed off in the Microsoft booth so to use that game as your impressions from the M$ booth is far off base.

That's like me saying "I played ps4 all weekend" and then I give impressions on project cars, claiming the rep told me it was a ps4 game and I played it with a ds4

The shyt just doesn't add up.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think we're all being a little dramatic

this isn't neogaf, or some place where threads get closed and people get banned for not being accurate

that being said, yall know damn well that if someone came up with a bunch of points about something, and one of those points was shown to probably based on misinformation, yall would attempt to disqualify all the points. it happened yesterday with that Killzone preview, and there wasn't even any misinformation. everyone wanted to throw his opinion away cause dude said something about COD... COD4 at that, the one COD most people agree was a great game. but never the less kneejerkers came back with:

nikkaz like the reviewer ruined KZ3 wanting to play COD. I'm good. If he wants to play COD or something similar, stick to that or TF.

I don't know why people feel the need to get so overly defensive about one person's opinion in the first place

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
So Meach is obsessing over this post in particular:

Apparently since the OP could not confirm whether or not it was a real XB1 in the room then the thread is now void of any factual information? :laff:
I think that's why I was so confused when I was tagged...I was like...wait did I miss something? I just read through the whole thread and still don't really understand the point of all the bytching.

Now if this was running on Wii U hardware I would understand the beef, but other than that? :what:

Its grasping at straws again, I am done with this thread.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
I think that's why I was so confused when I was tagged...I was like...wait did I miss something? I just read through the whole thread and still don't really understand the point of all the bytching.

Now if this was running on Wii U hardware I would understand the beef, but other than that? :what:

Its grasping at straws again, I am done with this thread.

:wow:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You can laugh all you want. But this dude is lying. I don't even really care what he said about the games. But I knew he was lying from the first post. His information is just plain wrong, regardless of his impressions of the games
If he said the graphics were great you wouldn't have questioned a damn thing :troll:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't know wether he played the Xbox or not. I'm saying his info is inaccurate. And it's not just a case of making a mistake. There is no way in hell he played TitanFall with a 360 controller and thought it was an Xbox one controller. TitanFall is not being showed off in the Microsoft booth so to use that game as your impressions from the M$ booth is far off base.

That's like me saying "I played ps4 all weekend" and then I give impressions on project cars, claiming the rep told me it was a ps4 game and I played it with a ds4

The shyt just doesn't add up.
So basically you dont think he played xbox 1, Hes lying.

Maybe the nikka wasnt there with the the purpose of giving off a early review like the press is.

Maybe he was there having fun and just decided to post impressions?

He wasnt taking notes or writing articles for money or anything.

Its honestly perfectly reasonable that he just wasnt paying attention at the small details, maybe he didnt realize he was playing with a black 360 controller since every other game he touched had the x1 controller.

Either he went and played x1 or he didnt and is full of shyt.

And if he did go then its not far fetched to think that he played titan fall since it was at the show.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If he said the graphics were great you wouldn't have questioned a damn thing :troll:

No i wouldn't have. Literally no one who has played TitanFall has said that they were wow'd by the graphics. That's not even a point of contention.

But if he in fact did play TitanFall on an Xbox one with an Xbox controller, then that would be big important news because we don't have any impressions of the game being played on Xbox hardware.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So basically you dont think he played xbox 1, Hes lying.

Maybe the nikka wasnt there with the the purpose of giving off a early review like the press is.

Maybe he was there having fun and just decided to post impressions?

He wasnt taking notes or writing articles for money or anything.

Its honestly perfectly reasonable that he just wasnt paying attention at the small details, maybe he didnt realize he was playing with a black 360 controller since every other game he touched had the x1 controller.

Either he went and played x1 or he didnt and is full of shyt.

And if he did go then its not far fetched to think that he played titan fall since it was at the show.

TitanFall was not at the Xbox booth. TitanFall is being shown off with a 360 pad and mouse/keyboard.

It is literally impossible to mistake that for playing Xbox One. He could have been there and just added some embellishments for the fukk of it. He could just be trolling with this thread, or he could just be clueless. I don't know.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think we're all being a little dramatic

this isn't neogaf, or some place where threads get closed and people get banned for not being accurate

that being said, yall know damn well that if someone came up with a bunch of points about something, and one of those points was shown to probably based on misinformation, yall would attempt to disqualify all the points. it happened yesterday with that Killzone preview, and there wasn't even any misinformation. everyone wanted to throw his opinion away cause dude said something about COD... COD4 at that, the one COD most people agree was a great game. but never the less kneejerkers came back with:

I don't know why people feel the need to get so overly defensive about one person's opinion in the first place
this isn't even remotely similar. meach is getting his panties in a bunch because the thread starter stated that he thought he played a game on the Xbox one but it might've been pc. either way his following impression wasn't even negative and if the game was actually running on Xbox one, it wouldn't have made a difference since the graphics wouldn't be any better.