I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I agree with everything he said minus being underwhelmed by the graphics. The graphics weren't the only thing he mentioned in the op. It wasnt an xbox to xb360 leap but the diff in quality is apparent especially in the cars themselves.
He said it looked slick in 60fps, then trashed it from that point forward. Not sure what else you agreed with
Did you have loading issues like he said? He didn't really say anything else so I guess what else did you agree with on? Slick and loading? Just wanted to know whats good :salute:
lol at @MeachTheMonster going even lower then @PS4 levels

I can imagine dude litterally throwing his arms in the air and crying like a little bytch after everyone of @Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha posts
I participate in console discussions. While you like to hang around forums where people discuss consoles so you can I don't know, dikk ride?
At least join the conversation instead of looking for dap :heh:
If your not capable of adding to a conversation, you can't talk shyt about the people who actually do
I find posters like you weird :huhldup:

Thread is titled XB1 over the weekend, myself and meach and others are discussing the topic. While you and others discuss the people who talk about the topics. Do you not see how you are lamer than the people you claim are lame? Ol' WendyWilliams fanclub ass nikkaz :camby:

Last edited:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just because you play games on PC does not make Forza 5 look average. Nobody anywhere has said what your saying, literally nobody. So what racing game do you play on PC anyway out of curiosity?

not once did I use the word average. I used the word disappointing. when xbox360 came out and had need for speed most wanted, it was leaps and bounds better than the ps2 version visually. I didn't feel as if I was playing something leaps and bounds better than the previous version of this game. never did I say it looked current gen neither, I said it was a small step up from last gen, not that major. especially after seeing games like 'the crew' run in 1080p 60fps on ultra setting on pc.[/quote]
you're not going to get something leaps and bounds better until perhaps the next gen when things start to look 100% REAL if the people even want that by that time.

you have to remember going from ps2 to ps3 was a jump in digital media(now we have bluray, now we have flat screen tv's going with 720 to 1080p. ) so many things happened to make it looks 10 times better. graphics cards were amped up in general for pcs by then so of course the ps3 would have a crazy card IN comparison to the old ps2.

this gen will show you SLIGHT increases in fidelity. you wont notice until you get to keep playing the games over and over again. i'll give you an example. GTA 5 looks really good on this old system. but if you let some folks tell it. i looks ok. NO, its looks VERY good. why? the lens flare effect with the sun in your eye at the right time almost makes you squint. once they get this to a point where it actually makes you squint. its over. they got it. these new gen consoles are using games that use new gaming engines. notice if you watch anything about devs making games nowadays with these new engines. its all about NEW REALISTIC lighting. in the old consoles it was about BETTER lighting and more realistic PHYSICS. now its about REALISTIC lighting and REALISTIC physics, as well as non users/crowds(or any outside of the main portion of the game) reacting more realistic then ever before.

these new consoles are more about the ENVIRONMENTS doing what they are supposed to do to put you in that place. thats the difference.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
this gen will show you SLIGHT increases in fidelity. you wont notice until you get to keep playing the games over and over again. i'll give you an example. GTA 5 looks really good on this old system. but if you let some folks tell it. i looks ok. NO, its looks VERY good. why? the lens flare effect with the sun in your eye at the right time almost makes you squint. once they get this to a point where it actually makes you squint. its over. they got it. these new gen consoles are using games that use new gaming engines. notice if you watch anything about devs making games nowadays with these new engines. its all about NEW REALISTIC lighting. in the old consoles it was about BETTER lighting and more realistic PHYSICS. now its about REALISTIC lighting and REALISTIC physics, as well as non users/crowds(or any outside of the main portion of the game) reacting more realistic then ever before.

these new consoles are more about the ENVIRONMENTS doing what they are supposed to do to put you in that place. thats the difference.
The forums been acting up lately, so my expertise of on pointness fixed it for you :manny:
I peeped my quote at the top, Kuhugalaz (whateverdafukk) post in the middle. And if you try to edit it, that shyt won't change????

I hope I quoted your post correctly, I'm just going off of memory from yesterday...

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
iThread is titled XB1 over the weekend, myself and meach and others are discussing the topic. While you and others discuss the people who talk about the topics. Do you not see how you are lamer than the people you claim are lame? Ol' WendyWilliams fanclub ass nikkaz :camby:

Dude make a valid point with
this. ...really needs to be addressed

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Don't lump everyone into one bucket.
I find it funny that PC gamers think console gamers don't know what PC graphics look like :wtf:
I know PC gamers been in nerd towers with secret passwords n shyt, but anyone who follows videogames sees them all

Who the fukk reads PS-Stan-Monthly, and thats it..... well, besides actual PS Stans I guess (bad example)
But you get my point..... I hope :patrice: