I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Is the first picture in this thread supposed to be OP? Isn't that an XBOX One controller? I am not getting what exactly is the argument here?

Is it the fact that there is no pic of him playing Titanfall? That's REALLY what the bytching it about in here?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What exactly are you gaining if he was misinformed about what he was playing? I think that's what I am trying to understand.

If Titanfall was played on Windows, XBOX One, PS4, OS X, Ubuntu, Android...what difference does it ultimately make if the XBOX One hardware is not more powerful than what is found under the hood of most computers demoing stuff? You are grasping at straws once again.

I have only skimmed through this thread so I will let you point it out.

I'm not gaining anything either way. And I'm not trying to prove that the Xbox one version will look any different/better.

I'm just advocating accurate information. Which this thread is devoid of. Your still stuck fighting the console wars so its hard for you to understand where I'm coming from.

I'm in no way trying to defend the Xbox ONE. Get that out of your head.

I'm saying that we should expect accurate information from our posters, and not just made up lies for clicks.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
If Titanfall was played on Windows, XBOX One, PS4, OS X, Ubuntu, Android...what difference does it ultimately make if the XBOX One hardware is not more powerful than what is found under the hood of most computers demoing stuff?

the difference would be if you weren't impressed by Titanfall's graphics period, or just not impressed by Titanfall's graphics on the x1

I don't think it's a big deal, but I'm not gonna front like it's just whatever either

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So Meach is obsessing over this post in particular:

they said it was xboxOne, it had a xboxOne pad, but I get the feeling it was on pc. as they didn't have the console anywhere near the game but I could be wrong. great game tho but once again graphics was it was okay.

Apparently since the OP could not confirm whether or not it was a real XB1 in the room then the thread is now void of any factual information? :laff:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Meach is obsessing over this post in particular:

Apparently since the OP could not confirm whether or not it was a real XB1 in the room then the thread is now void of any factual information? :laff:
no... I said I was unsure if the titan fall was xboxone or not. forza was for sure on xboxone. as the console was right there when playing

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
34p000k.jpg

xboxone with Kinect, and the press pass you can just about see on my arm. press = dark blue. public = light blue.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
no... I said I was unsure if the titan fall was xboxone or not. forza was for sure on xboxone. as the console was right there when playing

Correct. Simply not being able to confirm whether or not it was a real XB1 does not immediately void the scenario. Since it was out of view, it would more than likely fall in line with Meach's reply that Titalfall is only being shown on PC hardware.

In the end, you gave your two cents. If it was on PC/XBOX hybrid demo or not is irrelevant - you got to play the game.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm not impressed with anything I've seen from the X-Box One or the PS4 yet. They all look like the last generation but with an upped frame rate and draw distance.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also I forgot to add the dash is instant. with 360 you get a slight lag when you press the home button, this time around its less than a second and you're at the dashboard.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Correct. Simply not being able to confirm whether or not it was a real XB1 does not immediately void the scenario. Since it was out of view, it would more than likely fall in line with Meach's reply that Titalfall is only being shown on PC hardware.

Problem is he didn't simply just say that he could not see an xb1.

He said they told him it was on Xbox one AND he played it using and Xbox one controller. Both are impossible at this point in time, and it would be very difficult to make that mistake.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
20utovp.jpg

34p000k.jpg

before I type, im not a fanboy, I own every console that gets released.

xboxone :

dashboard is amazing, very fluid very fast. it beat my expectations of how great I thought it would be.

controller as good as the last controller, but not much better. the rumble feature in the triggers are perfect I didn't think it'd be any good or any use but playing games like forza makes you wonder how you played without.

Games FORZA gameplay is slick especially with 60fps however graphics were a major let down as well as loading times. graphics were not terrible but didn't scream next gen. seemed current gen 1.5 if that makes sense.

Watchdogs was very fluid but did not look as good as it did in the e3 footage. gameplay not as exciting as I thought it would be

TitanFall as with all the other games, graphics not as good gameplay was like O.D version of COD.

I think my disappointment in the graphics were due to what im used to playing on ultra setting pc's.

I'll upload images later today.

So basically the Xbone is garbage huh

:lolbron: