2K 25 is BY FAR the best sports game ever released. Huge leap from a solid 24. Biggest graphic and gamepla improvement in sports gaming I've ever seen

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@DetroitEWarren
A bra....answer me this. Will I be able to continue my stride when I catch the pass? ....more consistently? (They fixed this some in the past, but it still feels hitchy like I gotta be frame perfect)
Yes, and easily. The animation triggers immediately and the CPU teammates take off too.

The CPU opponent (2012 Heat) scored 29 fast break points against me in a 12 minute quarter game. I've never played a 2K where they had 10-15 fast break points ever because of that hitch. It's a legit fast break now, for you and the CPU.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Man this shyt is amazing. 2K has NEVER been responsive, now it's the most responsive to controller presses ever.

It always had awful animations that took you out of good position to score, layups that were only created to miss or get blocked, dribble moves that got you nowhere, ect. Most animations have been great, but some of the most occuring animations were used to balance scoring. ALL of those animations are gone.

Layups FINALLY go towards the basket ALWAYS, you can explode out of crossovers for the first time in years, there is no hitch between dribble move and jump shot, you can stay with your man on defense without the invisible barrier that keeps you attached, so the CPU and users can actually get past nikkas easily that's out of position.

The gameplay is the best it has ever been, and that's a huge understatement. The graphics are also top notch for the first time in years. I'm using a reshade from 24 and this shyt looks photorealistic (I'll post it if anyone wants to try it).

Just my opinion as of right now. I've played 4 games online and I was able to defend everything and I can win with ONLY running a real NBA offense, which was impossible in years past. This shyt is the GOAT brehs.

Hmu on PC thru Steam, same name as my name on here. None of my nikkas game on PC, so I honestly need a couple nikkas to link up with on there. Hmu.

thanks for your info, I'm copping it next month to whip my brother's a$$

my bro used to routinely destroy me in NBA2k back in the day...time for revenge
:youngsabo:

I repped you for your detailed review breh

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
EVERY TIME. Starts with people hyping and saying this year's game is different, then I pick it up and immediately feel that same clunkiness. Give it a couple of hours and end up dropping it.
Death, taxes and people saying 2K is back.

Death, taxes and people saying 2K feels different this year.

Death, taxes and three weeks later the same people saying the first patch ruined the game.

Death, taxes and those same people swearing off 2K ever again.

Death, taxes and those same people repeating the process next year.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
biggest graphic update was 2K14 lol, they did improve the lighting from last year but still a lot needs to be fixed. As far as gameplay goes, I would say ProPlay last year was a gimmick with just a few guys having certain animations but this year they have truly improved on it and there are plenty of players who play like their real selves. I can only see that improving. If you like realism, pro-play and offline mode is great.

Graphics is needed more but I take good gameplay over graphics any day to be honest. Plus the game is so bloated with city bs resources limited

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Don't do this.

I'm like Marry Mcfly...don't call me chicken...

I haven't fukked with 2k since 2k21. Don't have me get back on this shyt and have my Knicks put you in a bodybag, breh

Lucky ass negga. You can’t be lucky all the time. That’s the past negga. One shot one kill, what’s the deal ?

I ma cop just because you’re talking like you’re something you’re not :ufdup: