I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically you dont think he played xbox 1, Hes lying.

Maybe the nikka wasnt there with the the purpose of giving off a early review like the press is.

Maybe he was there having fun and just decided to post impressions?

He wasnt taking notes or writing articles for money or anything.

Its honestly perfectly reasonable that he just wasnt paying attention at the small details, maybe he didnt realize he was playing with a black 360 controller since every other game he touched had the x1 controller.

Either he went and played x1 or he didnt and is full of shyt.

And if he did go then its not far fetched to think that he played titan fall since it was at the show.

I had a press invite, my role wasn't to take notes. I played all games there not just xboxone, the only thing I didn't get chance playing is ps4. however I definatly did play xboxone which is proven by photos.

I started by saying I was unsure if titanfall was on xboxone or pc, forza was certainly xboxone

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your acting like hes standing in front of a camera giving his impression of the controller, talking about how it feels and the differences between the 360 controller.

Again, he was just a nikka that was having fun Out there.

He probably just thought back on how he thought the controller felt 15 minutes before posting this thread

exactly!!!

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
My God, it's going to be awfully hard to decide who's the definitive worst poster in this section this year with all of this fanboy shyt. Thread is disgusting. It reminds me of when I simply stated that I wouldn't be buying an Xbox One and that nikka who looks like he receives facial massages with granite sandpaper comes out of the blue insinuating that I was Playstation fanboy :snoop:.

If you aren't saying some outlandish appraisal type shyt about the Xbox One, then (in their fukked up, ass backward world) it's you that's suppose to be fukked up. Not the ones who are attempting to defend the honor of a greedy ass, money grabbing, P.O.S company for reasons and situations that doesn't cause for it :snoop:.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My God, it's going to be awfully hard to decide who's the definitive worst poster in this section this year with all of this fanboy shyt. Thread is disgusting. It reminds me of when I simply stated that I wouldn't be buying an Xbox One and that nikka who looks like he receives facial massages with granite sandpaper comes out of the blue insinuating that I was Playstation fanboy :snoop:.

If you aren't saying some outlandish appraisal type shyt about the Xbox One, then (in their fukked up, ass backward world) it's you that's suppose to be fukked up. Not the ones who are attempting to defend the honor of a greedy ass, money grabbing, P.O.S company for reasons and situations that doesn't cause for it :snoop:.
the thing is I preferred xbox360 over ps3 and didn't say anything negative about xboxone

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Man shut your dumb fanboy ass up. You act as if your impartial, yet you coming up in here typing this BULLshyt as if your supposedly unbiased.

The TS Is generally a decent poster, but he seems uninformed. Not a big deal, but the pro-Sony posters post ALOT more straight lies and bullshyt, and are rarely called out for it. Meanwhile, a person makes an error and random fakkits like this nikka populair or whatever the fukk come out of the wood works and attempt to paint all microsoft fans with a broad brush.

The fact of the matter is that its becoming patently obvious the the Xbox One will be the superior gaming choice this gen. Especially given the stellar launch line up and new features. Given this inevitable reality, you have but hurt sony stans spreading lies and misinformation to confuse simple nikkas like poplair and others. When you have idiots making numerous false threads about false rumors on random gaming websites in a weak attempt to discredit this otherwise amazing launch, you know feelings are being hurt.

To you nikkas with sore pussies over what appears will be another M$ beatdown in the console wars.....DEAL WITH IT fakkitS. :pacspit:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for everyone wondering they didn't have 'booths' per se, they had like one massive MS stand and around that stand they would have lots of small stands with ms games around it. there was no big EA logo, no big MS logo. but with the games being so close you assume its for MS. no big logo's were present to say what the game was for even NINTENDO didn't have a big sign or anything. anyway theres a guy that's posted videos of titanfall from the same expo

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
for everyone wondering they didn't have 'booths' per se, they had like one massive MS stand and around that stand they would have lots of small stands with ms games around it. there was no big EA logo, no big MS logo. but with the games being so close you assume its for MS. no big logo's were present to say what the game was for even NINTENDO didn't have a big sign or anything. anyway theres a guy that's posted videos of titanfall from the same expo

No, no, you're lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - @MeachTheMonster

Dude is one post away from asking to smell your dikk.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, no, you're lying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - @MeachTheMonster

Dude is one post away from asking to smell your dikk.
hahahahha.

lol, reality is once I played forza and played around with the pad, every game I played after that I didn't take notice to the pad. but hey if he thinks I lied and made up the photos hes entitled to think that .

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
hahahahha.

lol, reality is once I played forza and played around with the pad, every game I played after that I didn't take notice to the pad. but hey if he thinks I lied and made up the photos hes entitled to think that .

Hey. I apologize for jumping to conclusions. I was wrong for calling you a liar.

I was in fukkery defense mode due to all the fukkery and trolling that goes on here. I thought you were contributing to that, but if you were truly genuine then you have my apologies :cheers: