I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what y'all keep saying. But no one in this thread can explain to me how he played a PC game at the EA booth with a 360 gamepad. And mistook that for plying the Xbox One at the M$ booth.
what difference would it make on what platform he played it on? he still played it. you just being cantankerous for something so trivial.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
That's what y'all keep saying. But no one in this thread can explain to me how he played a PC game at the EA booth with a 360 gamepad. And mistook that for plying the Xbox One at the M$ booth.

Confusing right. Kind of like how you dislike all things Sony but then linked us to an account filled up with platinum trophies when you got called out over TLOU right? :troll:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
TitanFall was not at the Xbox booth. TitanFall is being shown off with a 360 pad and mouse/keyboard.

It is literally impossible to mistake that for playing Xbox One. He could have been there and just added some embellishments for the fukk of it. He could just be trolling with this thread, or he could just be clueless. I don't know.
From what everyone says and what I see, the x1 controller is very similar to the 360 one. I could see how this could be mistaken. Most gamers dont even look down at the controller.

Theres nothing he said that would suggest that hes trolling. He said he liked the system.

Nothing thats ever gonna come out on the ps4/x1 will graphically impress a pc gamer

:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
what difference would it make on what platform he played it on? he still played it. you just being cantankerous for something so trivial.

If his information is that off. It would mean that he didn't play it. Or at least that his information is not very credible.

If he did play it on Xbox one than his impressions are very important because we don't have Xbox one impressions yet

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If his information is that off. It would mean that he didn't play it. Or at least that his information is not very credible.

If he did play it on Xbox one than his impressions are very important because we don't have Xbox one impressions yet
you got problems dude, im done here.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
From what everyone says and what I see, the x1 controller is very similar to the 360 one. I could see how this could be mistaken. Most gamers dont even look down at the controller.

Theres nothing he said that would suggest that hes trolling. He said he liked the system.

Nothing thats ever gonna come out on the ps4/x1 will graphically impress a pc gamer

:yeshrug:

:comeon: he gave his impressions of the Xbox One controller. How the hell could he not know if he's using it or not?

And it he doesn't even know if he's using the controller that he gave impressions on, then why the hell would should we take anything he says seriously?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
this isn't even remotely similar. meach is getting his panties in a bunch because the thread starter stated that he thought he played a game on the Xbox one but it might've been pc. either way his following impression wasn't even negative and if the game was actually running on Xbox one, it wouldn't have made a difference since the graphics wouldn't be any better.

it's similar in that he wants to find one reason to disregard everything he said

I agree that's kinda fuct up, but my point was that people on 'both sides' do that shyt all the time. I'm probably guilty of it as well

I do think meach is going too far by calling dude a "liar"

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:comeon: he gave his impressions of the Xbox One controller. How the hell could he not know if he's using it or not?

And it he doesn't even know if he's using the controller that he gave impressions on, then why the hell would should we take anything he says seriously?
Your acting like hes standing in front of a camera giving his impression of the controller, talking about how it feels and the differences between the 360 controller.

Again, he was just a nikka that was having fun Out there.

He probably just thought back on how he thought the controller felt 15 minutes before posting this thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ok maybe I'm crazy. But when a person gives info and half of it is proven to be false. I think that should be considered when talking about the persons credibility.

If I'm wrong I apologize. But from what I know about the Xbox one demos, the OP sounds way off base.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your acting like hes standing in front of a camera giving his impression of the controller, talking about how it feels and the differences between the 360 controller.

Again, he was just a nikka that was having fun Out there.

He probably just thought back on how he thought the controller felt 15 minutes before posting this thread

In my opinion that's a pretty far fetched mistake to make. He said a Microsoft employee told him he was playing on Xbox. TitanFall is at the EA booth and no one there would even think the game is on Xbox. They've been very clear that all the demos are on PC. They also have the game playable with mouse and keyboard.

For the life of me I can't see how someone could mistake that situtaion for being at the Xbox booth with an Xbox one controller. That's a BIG mistake to make.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
In my opinion that's a pretty far fetched mistake to make. He said a Microsoft employee told him he was playing on Xbox. TitanFall is at the EA booth and no one there would even think the game is on Xbox. They've been very clear that all the demos are on PC. They also have the game playable with mouse and keyboard.

For the life of me I can't see how someone could mistake that situtaion for being at the Xbox booth with an Xbox one controller. That's a BIG mistake to make.
I didnt know they weren't running on X boxes either, some people just dont care about that kinda shyt