I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Im not going through this whole thread.......but this[/quote]
need for speed most wanted on pc looked amazing when it first dropped

the crew on pc running 1080p 60fps looks amazing.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Problem is he didn't simply just say that he could not see an xb1.

He said they told him it was on Xbox one AND he played it using and Xbox one controller. Both are impossible at this point in time, and it would be very difficult to make that mistake.

So it's impossible for people working at an XBOX One gaming booth/room to tell you you're playing on an XBOX One? :patrice:

Were you there? :mjpls:

People don't make mistakes? :mjpls:

Looking at a small piece of Titanfall video @ Eurogamer, the console isn't in front like at the Dead Rising booth, so that already is in line with the OP's story.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So it's impossible for people working at an XBOX One gaming booth/room to tell you you're playing on an XBOX One? :patrice:

Looking at a small piece of Titanfall video @ Eurogamer, the console isn't in front like at the Dead Rising booth, so that already is in line with the OP's story.
I got no reason to lie, Im buying both consoles :s

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
nope, if it was I would cancel my pre order

xboxone is still amazing, but the graphics didn't wow me. that's the best I can sum it up

Oh cool....but even though you are underwelmed and were not wow'd and also have a high performing gaming PC in which the graphics are better, you are still going to buy an Xbone because it's amazing?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

TitanFall is not being shown at Xbox One booths. Its being shown of at the EA booth. If he talked to anyone about TitanFall it was not an Xbox employee.

People do make mistakes. But mistaking the Xbox ONE controller for an xbox360 one is a big mistake. Let alone there were people close to him playing with a keyboard and mouse. How could you really think you are playing on an Xbox one?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh cool....but even though you are underwelmed and were not wow'd and also have a high performing gaming PC in which the graphics are better, you are still going to buy an Xbone because it's amazing?

comprehension isn't your forte is it?

I said the graphics didn't wow me. I never once said underwhelmed I said 'disappointed' by the graphics. I then continued to praise the system. if I purchased consoles based on graphics I wouldn't own a wii U

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
comprehension isn't your forte is it?

I said the graphics didn't wow me. I never once said underwhelmed I said 'disappointed' by the graphics. I then continued to praise the system. if I purchased consoles based on graphics I wouldn't own a wii U

I see you are not mentally astute/intelligent.... certainly disappointed and underwelmed are close in concept and application. Don't play chess when your game is clearly marbles.

That being said, you have grown frustrated in this thread and are clearly misguided when lashing out at those who clearly gave this thread a chance to understand your inital logic for posting.....

Cheers

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov:@that controller. Look like some generic 3rd party bullshyt. Microsoft feeding you xbots visions of grandeur and uoeno

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If i came on here with impressions of a PC game and claimed that I played it on a ps4 with a ps4 controller some questions would be asked.

The only reason y'all are ignoring that glaring inaccuracy is because its about Xbox.
it's the same game and he didn't even give a negative impression of it.
the graphics being underwhelming to him on pc won't magically be better on the Xbox one breh. you're soo insecure. why all of a sudden you're anal about impressions of a multi platform title??

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
it's the same game and he didn't even give a negative impression of it. the graphics being underwhelming to him on pc won't magically be better on the Xbox one breh. you're soo insecure.

Once again it's not about the graphics being better/worse on Xbox One. I truly don't care.

That's what y'all care about. That's why y'all are holding on to defend the obvious lies in the op.

The ONLY thing I'm addressing is the way that lies are allowed and even encouraged on this board as long as it fits an agenda.

Y'all love talking about how neogaf is the best forum for information. Well do you know how it got that reputation? It because the info is moderated and verified.

If he dropped this thread on neogaf with that wrong information. They would shred him to pieces and ban his ass. But since he's saying something that you want to hear you'll defend his lies and hold on to his word as gosepel.

:scusthov: at you nikkas. If we ever want the arcadium to be a go to site for gaming information then threads like this should not be allowed.