I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Man shut your dumb fanboy ass up. You act as if your impartial, yet you coming up in here typing this BULLshyt as if your supposedly unbiased.

The TS Is generally a decent poster, but he seems uninformed. Not a big deal, but the pro-Sony posters post ALOT more straight lies and bullshyt, and are rarely called out for it. Meanwhile, a person makes an error and random fakkits like this nikka populair or whatever the fukk come out of the wood works and attempt to paint all microsoft fans with a broad brush.

The fact of the matter is that its becoming patently obvious the the Xbox One will be the superior gaming choice this gen. Especially given the stellar launch line up and new features. Given this inevitable reality, you have but hurt sony stans spreading lies and misinformation to confuse simple nikkas like poplair and others. When you have idiots making numerous false threads about false rumors on random gaming websites in a weak attempt to discredit this otherwise amazing launch, you know feelings are being hurt.

To you nikkas with sore pussies over what appears will be another M$ beatdown in the console wars.....DEAL WITH IT fakkitS. :pacspit:

Look at this PM$ stan y'all. Just check em' out :laugh:. Breh listen to me, it's obvious that you're a virtual sex ass nikka, in other words, you're a fake fukk, so calm down on the bravado steez that I'm sensing from your post because, let me put it in terms that even a simpleton such as yourself will understand. If you uttered any of the bullshyt that's in this post to me in reality, hiphopwillbedead and just like M$ does with many of their apps and features, I'll happily put you behind your own personal "pay wall" (aka a closed casket).

So calm down, get off of this site and lube up, so you can prepare and enjoy the fukking that M$ is about to give you starting this November and beyond :salute:.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at this PM$ stan y'all. Just check em' out :laugh:. Breh listen to me, it's obvious that you're a virtual sex ass nikka, in other words, you're a fake fukk, so calm down on the bravado steez that I'm sensing from your post because, let me put it in terms that even a simpleton such as yourself will understand. If you uttered any of the bullshyt that's in this post to me in reality, hiphopwillbedead and just like M$ does with many of their apps and features, I'll happily put you behind your own personal "pay wall" (aka a closed casket).

So calm down, get off of this site and lube up, so you can prepare and enjoy the fukking that M$ is about to give you starting this November and beyond :salute:.
:ohhh:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So many times on here, I say something and 10 Sony fanboys jump on my case with insults. This time I'd like to prove myself right once and for all so they can fall back with that shyt.
Hey. I apologize for jumping to conclusions. I was wrong for calling you a liar.

I was in fukkery defense mode due to all the fukkery and trolling that goes on here. I thought you were contributing to that, but if you were truly genuine then you have my apologies :cheers:
:banderas:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When I played the xb1 last week in portland, my opinion was pretty much in line with op except I thought forza looked really good and ryse was amazong looking. I didn't get to play KI bc the line was too long but damn it looked good. The controller was excellent but graphically I can see why op expected more. Dead rising looked better than I expected, same with ryse. Didn't get to play DR3 tho. With forza, the cars looked great detail wise but I would love to see variation in the time of day, it would make a ton of difference. Fantasia looks like it could be big, and seemed like that and project spark got tje most wows aside from ryse. I'll answer more questions if anyone is interested. But op is pretty on point with his analysis honestly.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
When I played the xb1 last week in portland, my opinion was pretty much in line with op except I thought forza looked really good and ryse was amazong looking. I didn't get to play KI bc the line was too long but damn it looked good. The controller was excellent but graphically I can see why op expected more. Dead rising looked better than I expected, same with ryse. Didn't get to play DR3 tho. With forza, the cars looked great detail wise but I would love to see variation in the time of day, it would make a ton of difference. Fantasia looks like it could be big, and seemed like that and project spark got tje most wows aside from ryse. I'll answer more questions if anyone is interested. But op is pretty on point with his analysis honestly.
how was titanfall with Xbox one hardware?

:troll:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This thread is exact proof that nikkas either be trollin or are fanboys to the point it's clouding they judgement..lol..I can tell anyone right now from me having experience with. PC gaming that neither of these next gen console are gonna "wow" me graphics wise..especially fresh out the gate with launch titles n shyt..that's just common sense to anyone who games beyond consoles..
Your post is exact proof that your not even being logical. All that stuff about PC having better, yes, agreed :handshake:
These new systems coming out? They not some shytty ass computers with shytty graphics.
You don't even understand how these systems work for you to say what they can or cannot accomplish :ufdup:
Things like Tiled Resources, how will games that use that compare to PC games of today? I know that answer, do you? Do you even know WTF I'm talking about when I say Tiled Resources/etc?
My point, these new systems make damn good looking games. Not games that look outdated or weak, thats a bold faced lie on your part
Maybe in 2yrs or so when PC's further upgrade, then you can talk that shyt. But right now? Nah bruh :stop:
Now, Forza 5 and how that looks compared to PC racing games. I asked him, he said he like The Crew better.
The Crew isn't this graphical powerhouse, its a racer in a sandbox environment. I read up on that game because I'm excited for it, never has it been said its this visual masterpiece. But Forza 5? Not a single place has said anything less. Other people have reviewed it as well. Taking this guys word over everyone elses is what I'm NOT gonna do. Because I seen more say the opposite than the other way around.

That doesn't make me Mad, Furious, upset, butthurt. All I'm saying is I never heard anyone say Forza only looks ok because PC games look soooo great. So what I'm gonna do is look myself for only negative Forza reviews and see if other PC gamers think that. Cuz from what Ive seen myself, and read, Forza looks THAT GOOD. PC gamer or not. Thats my stance. I'll acknowledge if what I believed was incorrect. So fanboys who think otherwise should stop that now. I'll post again in a minute...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your post is exact proof that your not even being logical. All that stuff about PC having better, yes, agreed :handshake:
These new systems coming out? They not some shytty ass computers with shytty graphics.
You don't even understand how these systems work for you to say what they can or cannot accomplish :ufdup:
Things like Tiled Resources, how will games that use that compare to PC games of today? I know that answer, do you? Do you even know WTF I'm talking about when I say Tiled Resources/etc?
My point, these new systems make damn good looking games. Not games that look outdated or weak, thats a bold faced lie on your part
Maybe in 2yrs or so when PC's further upgrade, then you can talk that shyt. But right now? Nah bruh :stop:
Now, Forza 5 and how that looks compared to PC racing games. I asked him, he said he like The Crew better.
The Crew isn't this graphical powerhouse, its a racer in a sandbox environment. I read up on that game because I'm excited for it, never has it been said its this visual masterpiece. But Forza 5? Not a single place has said anything less. Other people have reviewed it as well. Taking this guys word over everyone elses is what I'm NOT gonna do. Because I seen more say the opposite than the other way around.

That doesn't make me Mad, Furious, upset, butthurt. All I'm saying is I never heard anyone say Forza only looks ok because PC games look soooo great. So what I'm gonna do is look myself for only negative Forza reviews and see if other PC gamers think that. Cuz from what Ive seen myself, and read, Forza looks THAT GOOD. PC gamer or not. Thats my stance. I'll acknowledge if what I believed was incorrect. So fanboys who think otherwise should stop that now. I'll post again in a minute...

2005-06-25_Tiles_together.jpg

Look at how real these textures look from Ryse. :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
But the OP's opinion was Forza didn't look really good :dwillhuh: Here's his exact quote...
however graphics were a major let down as well as loading times. graphics were not terrible but didn't scream next gen. seemed current gen 1.5
So I'm confused what you are saying here exactly kind sir

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
But the OP's opinion was Forza didn't look really good :dwillhuh: Here's his exact quote...

I agree with everything he said minus being underwhelmed by the graphics. The graphics weren't the only thing he mentioned in the op. It wasnt an xbox to xb360 leap but the diff in quality is apparent especially in the cars themselves.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man Isn't TS "Rubberband man" from SOHH who would campaign heavy for the 360 and he's calling it a disappointment then damn I can only imagine how bad it really is.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

He said everything was in line with OP EXCEPT he thought forza looked good

Damn nikka I question your reading comprehension on a regular basis