2K 25 is BY FAR the best sports game ever released. Huge leap from a solid 24. Biggest graphic and gamepla improvement in sports gaming I've ever seen

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I posted this in the other thread, but this one seems to be more popping right now

The Good:
  • Gameplay is tight and responsive. The collisions seem more realistic and don’t just make you pick up your dribble all the time. Resembles real basketball more than any 2k I’ve played.
  • Animations are on point, at least for the modern era. Those go-to shots are a game changer.
  • Graphics are a lot better than 2k24. Already mentioned the animations, but the lighting is a lot better (even noticeable for the filters in the 80s and 90s eras). Player models and lighting are improved
  • You don’t have to be wide open to make a shot. Payton Pritchard isn’t making KD miss just because he’s in front of him (height matters).
The Bad:
  • There’s a rotation bug where players aren’t getting subbed out. In the brief time I played (Philly vs Lakers), Embiid and LeBron didn’t check out if the game (played almost the entire first half).
  • MyEra/Franchise remains virtually untouched.
  • Blake Griffin, John Wall, Serge Ibaka, and some others are not in the game. Bill Russell and the 1965 Celtics team has been removed as well
  • WNBA mode is still lacking. I barely use it as is, but the animations look the same as they’ve always looked, and way too many players are missing their player scans. Also, for it to be WNBA, I find it weird they don’t have any female commentators.
What’s New?:
  • Mini games in the “learn how to play” mode. Shooting contests, King of the Court type game, Obstacle course, and a few others. I only tried 3 of them, but looks kinda fun
  • A prompt for a farewell tour pops up at the beginning of your franchise, and you can choose to accept or decline. Not exactly sure what it does tho.
  • A few new camera angles (none that I think anyone would actually use if I’m being honest). There are two different static full court cameras, two “floor” cameras, and a half court camera that only moves ones you cross half court.
What I’m Disappointed At:
  • Commentary hasn’t returned to the 3pt/Dunk Contest. I think 2k22 was the last year it was present if I’m not mistaken.
  • MyEras presentation is still lacking aside from the nice filters. To be fair, I haven’t played a full game to see how the stat overlays look
  • Speaking of stat overlays, always annoyed me when they would show a player’s stats and for a guard, mention their 20 points and 1 rebound instead of showing the 9 assists they may have
  • Lastly, I just want the option to be able to choose my filter and presentation when I use classic teams. When you go to highlight editor mode, they have all types of filters, so why can’t we use them in game?