I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
btw, I also heard Titanfall was only being shown on PC's. that same dude that panned Killzone did a write up, and wasn't very impressed by the graphics either

http://www.thunderboltgames.com/preview/eurogamer-expo-2013-titanfall-hands-on-preview

Graphically it’s clear this has not been designed to be a screenshot powerhouse. The core philosophy is speed, accuracy and clarity. To that end Respawn has achieved its goals. Aiming is responsive and tight. It belts along at a satisfying pace without causing confusion or covering the screen in visual effects.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
also

exactly I wasn't. playing xbox one verified my pre order, but the insecurities of others lead them to believe I was dissing the system of which I put money down on lol

Naw I just exposed your lies. I have no problem with your impresions of the games. They are the same as others. Some people say the games look great, some people say they are underwhelming. That's fine.

What I addressed are the obvious inaccuracies of your post. If you can find ONE other person that claims to have played TitanFall on an Xbox ONE with an Xbox one contoller I'll take a 10 day ban. If you cannot this thread should be locked

@Liquid verify please

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Naw I just exposed your lies. I have no problem with your impresions of the games. They are the same as others. Some people say the games look great, some people say they are underwhelming. That's fine.

What I addressed are the obvious inaccuracies of your post. If you can find ONE other person that claims to have played TitanFall on an Xbox ONE with an Xbox one contoller I'll take a 10 day ban. If you cannot this thread should be locked

@Liquid verify please
I think you are being a little insecure. The guy is not even talking bad about the console and has a picture in the opening post.

@Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha is a known troll, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong here. He is basically confirming what a couple of outlets have said about Titanfall. From the looks of it, the graphics are not going to blow people away because they said they much rather have silky smooth gameplay and that tradeoff has worked for them in the past with COD.

Plus I am not about to get into the whole fact checking nonsense that goes on in the coli section of the forum, just let it flow.

It's not like dude is bashing the XBOX One, so I am not really sure why you are so tight about this. NEITHER console is going to be a graphical powerhouse to a PC gamer, he said that in the opening post.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think you are being a little insecure. The guy is not even talking bad about the console and has a picture in the opening post.

@Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha is a known troll, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong here. He is basically confirming what a couple of outlets have said about Titanfall. From the looks of it, the graphics are not going to blow people away because they said they much rather have silky smooth gameplay and that tradeoff has worked for them in the past with COD.

Plus I am not about to get into the whole fact checking nonsense that goes on in the coli section of the forum, just let it flow.

It's not like dude is bashing the XBOX One, so I am not really sure why you are so tight about this. NEITHER console is going to be a graphical powerhouse to a PC gamer, he said that in the opening post.

Once again it's not about his impressions I'm not trying to prove any of that wrong. What he's said isn't any different from what most people have said.

I'm talking about the obvious lies in the post. So many times on here, I say something and 10 Sony fanboys jump on my case with insults. This time I'd like to prove myself right once and for all so they can fall back with that shyt.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
everything I can find says it was the PC version though

http://www.respawnin5.com/2013/09/titanfall-eurogamer-expo-hands/

I don't think the thread should be locked or whatever though. dude was probably just mistaken
:manny:

I still don't see what the big deal is and both of these companies try to pass off demos on PC's as static/final hardware builds. If its underwhelming on the PC, the XBOX One version cannot be better. It's the whole "port" argument once again that was started with Mantle.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

I still don't see what the big deal is and both of these companies try to pass off demos on PC's as static/final hardware builds. If its underwhelming on the PC, the XBOX One version cannot be better. It's the whole "port" argument once again that was started with Mantle.

That's just the thing. They aren't even trying to do that with TitanFall. They aren't even showing it off at the Xbox booth. It's shown at the EA booth and its obviously running on a PC with a 360 controller. There's no way the op wouldn't know that if he actually played the game.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Once again it's not about his impressions I'm not trying to prove any of that wrong. What he's said isn't any different from what most people have said.

I'm talking about the obvious lies in the post. So many times on here, I say something and 10 Sony fanboys jump on my case with insults. This time I'd like to prove myself right once and for all so they can fall back with that shyt.
What exactly are you gaining if he was misinformed about what he was playing? I think that's what I am trying to understand.

If Titanfall was played on Windows, XBOX One, PS4, OS X, Ubuntu, Android...what difference does it ultimately make if the XBOX One hardware is not more powerful than what is found under the hood of most computers demoing stuff? You are grasping at straws once again.

I have only skimmed through this thread so I will let you point it out.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

:wtf: some port argument started with Mantle?

I'm really not sure what you're saying has to do with what version of the game they were showing. dude probably saw the 360 pad and assumed what version it was