I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
how would you know if you don't have a press pass? you think press get the same hands on as the public? even the public play you could press home and get an offline dashboard. I will no longer be replying to you as its clear you have no idea what you speak of

You were wrong and got caught. Just give it up. I don't know if you were there or really got to play Xbox One. But your information is wrong therefore your credibility is non existent.:ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:bryan: @MeachTheMonster

:sadcam:NA UH this can't be true.

Dude about to cry himself back to sleep.

You can laugh all you want. But this dude is lying. I don't even really care what he said about the games. But I knew he was lying from the first post. His information is just plain wrong, regardless of his impressions of the games

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
*awaiting for the killer comback from Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha with pics and all sorts*

popcorn-mj-o.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Where did you try it at? And while I would like to believe you. I seen Forza myself in person.
No way anyone could say it didn't look :ahh: so I KNOW WHATS REALLY GOING ON HERE :smugdraper:
But I'll let you cook bruh!!!!
These console graphics ain't gonna stand out much to a PC gamer fam..why would he lie?..

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These console graphics ain't gonna stand out much to a PC gamer fam..why would he lie?..
exactly.

the only people these graphics will stand out to will be a console gamer. and even then some of the people there were saying its nothing amazing. but with all that said as I mentioned the game is a good game.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
exactly.

the only people these graphics will stand out to will be a console gamer. and even then some of the people there were saying its nothing amazing. but with all that said as I mentioned the game is a good game.
This thread is exact proof that nikkas either be trollin or are fanboys to the point it's clouding they judgement..lol..I can tell anyone right now from me having experience with. PC gaming that neither of these next gen console are gonna "wow" me graphics wise..especially fresh out the gate with launch titles n shyt..that's just common sense to anyone who games beyond consoles..

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is exact proof that nikkas either be trollin or are fanboys to the point it's clouding they judgement..lol..I can tell anyone right now from me having experience with. PC gaming that neither of these next gen console are gonna "wow" me graphics wise..especially fresh out the gate with launch titles n shyt..that's just common sense to anyone who games beyond consoles..

exactly, but you got fanboys trying to derail the thread its insane.

they can't even run bf4 in 1080p, yet these people getting angry because im saying there was no wow factor

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
exactly, but you got fanboys trying to derail the thread its insane.

they can't even run bf4 in 1080p, yet these people getting angry because im saying there was no wow factor

I don't disagree that next gen games will be underewehlming when compared to PC games that's nothing new.

What's new is the fact that you got to play TitanFall on an Xbox ONE and to you got to mess around with the dashboard.

That's big newsworthy information, seeing how your the only person on earth to have been given that opportunity. You must be a lucky man:obama: