I've been playing XboxONE over weekend...

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think its that serious bruh. With E3, Gamescom, TGS and now Euro-whatever all with in a 2 month span?
More than enough casuals and professionals have already played and reported and posted videos about all these games. Never has anyone outside of a fanboy has said something negative about Forza 5 graphically
So if a random poster who doesn't post here often says "Oh, yeah I was there and it was underwhelming" then I know not to take his word over THE ENTIRE GAMING INDUSTRY.

Like, its too late to spread lies now fellaz. But go ahead and try :win:
fanboy? I own every console, and have both xboxone and ps4 pre ordered for release along with 5 games for each.

I never once said anything negative about forza, infact the gameplay was great I said the graphics were disappointing. when I mentioned this to Microsoft that tried to point out things like 'now we have stiching in the car wheel, we have better rear view mirrors" it was obvious this game doesn't push xboxone to even half its potential and was more of an update of the last title to release it in time.

you talk about I have no opinion on the gaming industry while not only do I own every console, I get invited to gaming events for a full weekend while you can only imagine what next gen is.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
that game looks amazing on pc, as soon as you play it it jumps out as next gen,
The crew is the racing game I want the most honestly, so I been checking up on it
And the reviews have been only less than stellar across the board.
Its supposedly fun, but graphically? Your the first person I heard say such a thing.
I even googled it after you said something in hopes I missed something?
Nothing new :to:

I hope you not bullshytting, and if you or anyone can pull up an article from even august about the game I'd read it
you talk about I have no opinion on the gaming industry while not only do I own every console, I get invited to gaming events for a full weekend while you can only imagine what next gen is.
Bruh, stop this :heh:
"You get invited to" no, nobody invited you. Regular Joe blows can go to these shows
You wasn't there on day one, people like you not day one material :ufdup:
AS for me, and imaging what next gen is like :usure:
No, really, :usure:
Well, as long as he's sure I guess :patrice:

All Im saying now is this bruh, you the ONLY person I've heard say this outside of about 3 other people. And all 3 of those people had the same thing in common. PS logos near there screen names. But every single website/etc has said the total opposite of what your saying.
All praising Forza over every other game, so for you to be not impressed then go "I play on PC" is a slap in the face of every reviewer from a major outlet. Like if you the only person who games on PC? Even PC review sites praise Forza, thats how I know you trippin. But you are welcome to your opinion. I'm confident your wrong on Forza, and I hope I'm wrong on DriveClub :handshake:

Last edited:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The crew is the racing game I want the most honestly, so I been checking up on it
And the reviews have been only less than stellar across the board.
Its supposedly fun, but graphically? Your the first person I heard say such a thing.
I even googled it after you said something in hopes I missed something?
Nothing new :to:

I hope you not bullshytting, and if you or anyone can pull up an article from even august about the game I'd read it

Bruh, stop this :heh:
"You get invited to" no, nobody invited you. Regular Joe blows can go to these shows
You wasn't there on day one, people like you not day one material :ufdup:
AS for me, and imaging what next gen is like :usure:
No, really, :usure:
Well, as long as he's sure I guess :patrice:

All Im saying now is this bruh, you the ONLY person I've heard say this outside of about 3 other people. And all 3 of those people had the same thing in common. PS logos near there screen names. But every single website/etc has said the total opposite of what your saying.
All praising Forza over every other game, so for you to be not impressed then go "I play on PC" is a slap in the face of every reviewer from a major outlet. Like if you the only person who games on PC? Even PC review sites praise Forza, thats how I know you trippin. But you are welcome to your opinion. I'm confident your wrong on Forza, and I hope I'm wrong on DriveClub :handshake:

shall I take a pic of the vip pass I had? I never once said its a bad game, I didn't even say the graphics were bad, I said disappointing.

its like someone giving you a million dollars, its still a lot of money, but when you expected 10million its disappointing.

and as I said I have every console, and forza will be purchased on release.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Might have to make that trip to the Philly event next weekend after all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they said it was xboxOne, it had a xboxOne pad, but I get the feeling it was on pc. as they didn't have the console anywhere near the game but I could be wrong. great game tho but once again graphics was it was okay.

Thread is officially :duck:

They are showing TitanFall on a PC. They aren't even claiming its on an Xbox one, and they are using a 360 gamepad to demo it. Also they aren't letting the public mess around with the dashboard yet :ufdup:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20utovp.jpg
before I type, im not a fanboy, I own every console that gets released.

xboxone :

dashboard is amazing, very fluid very fast. it beat my expectations of how great I thought it would be.

controller as good as the last controller, but not much better. the rumble feature in the triggers are perfect I didn't think it'd be any good or any use but playing games like forza makes you wonder how you played without.

Games FORZA gameplay is slick especially with 60fps however graphics were a major let down as well as loading times. graphics were not terrible but didn't scream next gen. seemed current gen 1.5 if that makes sense.

Watchdogs was very fluid but did not look as good as it did in the e3 footage. gameplay not as exciting as I thought it would be

TitanFall as with all the other games, graphics not as good gameplay was like O.D version of COD.

I think my disappointment in the graphics were due to what im used to playing on ultra setting pc's.

I'll upload images later today.

We knew all this 4 months ago... :beli:

Was this really thread worthy?

Or did you just wanna flex your e-peen with the fact that you got to play a xbone during the weekend?:lolbron:

Anyways, I can tell you're not a fanboy because fanboys usually have a lot more to offer.:shaq2:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread is officially :duck:

They are showing TitanFall on a PC. They aren't even claiming its on an Xbox one, and they are using a 360 gamepad to demo it. Also they aren't letting the public mess around with the dashboard yet :ufdup:
as I said I had a press pass, no ducktales, I can provide all the photos needed. they had xboxone pad for press between 10am - 11am

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We knew all this 4 months ago... :beli:

Was this really thread worthy?

Or did you just wanna flex your e-peen with the fact that you got to play a xbone during the weekend?:lolbron:

Anyways, I can tell you're not a fanboy because fanboys usually have a lot more to offer.:shaq2:
well seeing as a lot of people haven't played xboxone I thought id deliver my opinion on it and the games played.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care what kinda pass you had. Your information is wrong. They aren't showing TitanFall on Xbox one and they are not giving hands on time with the dashboard.
how would you know if you don't have a press pass? you think press get the same hands on as the public? even the public play you could press home and get an offline dashboard. I will no longer be replying to you as its clear you have no idea what you speak of