If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't usually, but every now and then I may receive a random compliment.

Then again, I'm one of those people that have "My neutral/chilling face makes me look like someone in the room is going to die in the next 5 minutes" syndrome (I look "mean" or "unapproachable")........

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i'm sorry but ...lol....you automatically believe what some of these men on here say?...

seriously...i believe a lot of stuff gets made up on here just to present a certain image...

i mean i can believe that some women do approach some men...but it's just not common....

i feel it's more masculine for a man to approach a woman...
Ok see where I watched my buddy get approached and tongued down by a random girl at a club.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Hmm, you're right. I mean to say that women with average beauty and proportion don't get hit on as much as women with greater beauty and proportion, all else equal. Picture your average female with a B size bust and moderate curves. She may get hit on sometime, but not nearly as much as a female with a C size bust and an hour glass body. Theoretically, at least. I know I don't hit on many distinctly "average" women at my university. I hit on skinnier rather than fatter women, too.
As it should be. But dudes must be thirsty now to be hitting up women who were once not desirable.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Ok see where I watched my buddy get approached and tongued down by a random girl at a club.

Yea..i did say some women do approach some men....

and like panthera said....

are you interested in those type of women?....a woman has to be extremely insecure/have issues to pull that kind of mess...

i'm an extremely health conscious person too...so that gives me the shakes.....lol

she didn't know that man from adam...

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
I get that a lot; because I really don't smile that much, plus I'm a big guy. I had females tell me that look mean sometimes; but sometimes I really don't want someone talking to me. But once I start talking the females give in; because I have the gift of gab:jawalrus:. Plus I'm just a serious person by nature; if I tell someone I'm going to choke you the next time I see you, I'm going to do it.

Also there's that stereotype that if a black man is not showing his teeth all the time; he's mean. I'm not smiling all the time; the ones that smile all the time will stab you in the back.

This...........call it a mean mug, poker face, ice grill or whatever. I call it a resting nikka face. If it aint shyt to smile or laugh about I really dont see the point in smiling all the time. Women say my face looks pensive, like I'm always thinking about something serious. And usually I am, this a serious world. shyt dont mean Im a jerk or an ass hole. I'm just not a skinning and grinning type of dude. But it works for me tho because I can talk to a female about anything under the sun and once I get one on the line, its a wrap. She wont meet too many cats like me who are as diverse as I am and I know that and I use it to my advantage. You really cant put me in a box and shyt like that keeps women guessing.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yea..i did say some women do approach some men....

and like panthera said....

are you interested in those type of women?....a woman has to be extremely insecure/have issues to pull that kind of mess...

i'm an extremely health conscious person too...so that gives me the shakes.....lol

she didn't know that man from adam...

Wait so women are insecure for being bold?

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

I disagree @Nelomaxwell is good looking

OP you look more approachable when you smile. Your chances of being approached increase when you're having fun/havin a good time/laughing/makin people laugh.

Also, stop waitin for girls to approach you. Less attractive dudes are gettin more girls than you simply because they're not too shy to approach girls. Don't be shy, go for it. If you get rejected just consider it as practice and try again.

To the average person you're ugly
:mjcry:

:what: Tf are you judging another man's looks for?

OP is definitely attractive and quite honestly I'm surprised he has trouble gettin girls. I think it's just cuz he's shy and waitin for girls to approach him.

If OP came up & danced with me at a club I would definitely dance with him.

Sometimes a guy will come up from behind and dance with me but then I turn around to see his face and push them away if they're not attractive to me. I wouldn't push OP away though.

:yeshrug:

i don't think a woman should be going around kissing random dudes...lol...there are diseases out here....that's careless behavior....

:mjlol:

Virgin! :umad:

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched a programme about body dysmorphic disorder a while back. I don't mean where guys want to look bigger in the mirror, but where people actually see things that aren't there when they look in the mirror ,or they think they are ugly. It actually is pretty serious, like these people some of them never left their homes, had to be cared for...

Anyhow there was a girl in hospital, a total stunner.The type that stops traffic. She claimed that one of the reasons she believed she was ugly, was because in nightclubs,men never approached her, men never flirted with her ever. I actually think ,if a girl is extremely attractive, and I don't mean easy on the eye, but really jaw dropping,many men may not go near, thinking they have no chance. I could see how that could happen,if she didn't go out often,but occasionally when she did, she looked nervous, people can sometimes mis interpret that for arrogance in good looking people.

I also think ,how much you get approached, and this goes for men and women, can depend her approachable you look,If you look nervous or sad, or uncomfortable in a situation no matter how attractive you are,people may avoid you.

It can also depend where you live, like when I went over to the states,people seemed much more friendlier and approachable,. Like random strangers even. But over in the UK, people are far more reserved,it is only when people drink that it's different.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I disagree @Nelomaxwell is good looking

OP you look more approachable when you smile. Your chances of being approached increase when you're having fun/havin a good time/laughing/makin people laugh.

Also, stop waitin for girls to approach you. Less attractive dudes are gettin more girls than you simply because they're not too shy to approach girls. Don't be shy, go for it. If you get rejected just consider it as practice and try again.

:what: Tf are you judging another man's looks for?

OP is definitely attractive and quite honestly I'm surprised he has trouble gettin girls. I think it's just cuz he's shy and waitin for girls to approach him.

If OP came up & danced with me at a club I would definitely dance with him.

Sometimes a guy will come up from behind and dance with me but then I turn around to see his face and push them away if they're not attractive to me. I wouldn't push OP away though.

:yeshrug:

:mjlol:

Virgin! :umad:
I don't have trouble. I approach I'm also not single. I'm just curious about this. Thank you for your compliments though.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Hahahahha:russ::russ::russ::russ: She also danced with him, is that also careless? Is she gonna get an STD doing that too?

a woman going around kissing random men is careless....i don't care what you say....

dancing with him isn't careless...cause she's just dancing with him...duh!......i don't even know why you brought that up..............

lol