If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
No, because women are more likely to put themselves in a position to be noticed by you than outright approaching. On average.
Of course she'll potentially take that gamble if the sight of you causes a torrential downpour between her legs, but usually she'll just throw eye contact here and there. Or linger around your area in hopes you notice her and/or say something.
@At30wecashout hit the nail on the head earlier when he said it's about body language and picking up on cues.
If you walk through life looking straight ahead with ear buds in your ear, then yeah, you're going to miss them.
Make eye contact. Have inviting body language and give a little :smugfavre:
That increases the chance of someone approaching you tenfold.
Like buddy said earlier - unless you're an abomination, there are at least two women you walk by daily that will entertain you off first glance.
Whether or not you're interested in them is another story.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That she will look away and prove to be the p*ssycat I think she is:youngsabo:As a man, you can't really look away unless you have an angle.

If she looks away sort of shylike, she might be potential. If she doesn't draw her eyes away as soon as I looked at her, she can either be down(but more bold) or not interested.

Women who don't give a fukk can stare all day, cause they are more like "this mothafukka:mjpls:".

I can figure out which one depending on her body language. Just have to be in that frame of mind to test her.

lol generally if a woman stars u directly in the eye with a blank look, she aint interested.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not approaching no man. Ever. Never ever.

No point.

Seems creepy and weird
:ufdup:No. Stop that. It isn't. And no, there aren't legions of men walking around thinking ":scust:Thirsty thot" if you approach, much less being turned off.

This rumor is fukking HUGELY dumb. People confuse the fact that sluts are usually more willing to approach with men thinking every woman that approaches is a slut or creep.

It doesn't matter to me if you approach or not, but don't make it out to be something bad that you opened your mouth and went for what you want. Trust me, brehette, its usually

only looked down on if you are an unattractive female...you know, just like I used to be called creepy just for approaching without the right level of height and Chris Brown facial

features. If you are afraid to approach, thats fine. Anything else is plain excuses.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I get that a lot; because I really don't smile that much, plus I'm a big guy. I had females tell me that look mean sometimes; but sometimes I really don't want someone talking to me. But once I start talking the females give in; because I have the gift of gab:jawalrus:. Plus I'm just a serious person by nature; if I tell someone I'm going to choke you the next time I see you, I'm going to do it.

Also there's that stereotype that if a black man is not showing his teeth all the time; he's mean. I'm not smiling all the time; the ones that smile all the time will stab you in the back.
I used to get that also ...

Last edited:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Idk. Women, for the most part, are more social then men and will approach anybody. It doesn't necessarily mean that they like you either. You're probably just really not approachable.

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Years and years of pain from society and ptsd from trash and scum (women and racism played a big part) left my face default :demonic:. When i do smile i notice the women i see regularly instantly smile back and start fiddling their hair and make comments like "you always look mad". So it's true, if you look mean but are attractive they won't approach but will register you with mystery guy points.

Also most women dont approach they just send signals, they send less signals if your face is :demonic:

Last edited:

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

what is with all this "because i'm ugly or average"

maybe the women aren't interested in approaching
maybe you aren't the woman's type

the majority of women aren't comfortable with approaching a dude anyway......i know i'm not....so why did you come to the conclusion that it's because you are "ugly or average" ?

if these threads don't do anything else...they sure do expose the fact that a lot of men need just as much validation as they claim a lot of women do...lol

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the majority of women aren't comfortable with approaching a dude anyway......i know i'm not....so why did you come to the conclusion that it's because you are "ugly or average" ?

if these threads don't do anything else...they sure do expose the fact that a lot of men need just as much validation as they claim a lot of women do...lol

Sounds like nonsense. If women were predisposed to approach OP, they would have done so consistently at some extended point during OP's life. The fact they haven't done such for him yet have done so for other men is proof that OP doesn't have *whatever* it is woman need to see in a man to hit on him (namely attractiveness, height, both, etc).

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

I asked because a number of men on here claim to get approached. I don't think I've ever once....nevermind. just remembered something. Also to put a voice to your comment. We are a socialized animal us humans, with a tribe mentality we've existed like this for entire eras until recently. If we weren't accepted by the tribe we were usually seen as undesirable in certain situations meaning less chance to breed. So validation might as well be apart of our biology at this point since we've lived with the notion for so long.