If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Incogno

Pro
Daps
:troll: hiv via Jeans to Jeans contact ain't funny breh

:mjlol:I swear some girls here dont come out there house

ummm...i told him dancing was harmless...

it's kissing random dudes that is careless...

we are going to act like herpes doesn't exist?....

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had it happen to me before. shyt was mad awkward though. She wasn't the most attractive but it was her and 3 other friends and they all ran up on me and forced me to take her number. :patrice:

Honestly, I wish more girls would do this or at least make it more obvious they like you. :yeshrug:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I'm curious about it cause all of the nikkas on here talking about getting approached. I wanted to know what the science was behind it, My mind ponder's questions, that aren't for me. My girl knows she is loved or liked anyway (love is a hard thing to do.) I'm not cheating or stepping out on her and I don't plan on doing it. This is just a thought experiment.

The fact that you even ask these questions shows your mind is wandering and you're not totally into your girl.

You also mentioned you have two girlfriends :wtf:

You lookin pretty shady OP and if a random girl on the internet can pick up on it than you better believe girls you encounter can pick up on it too.

Start being a better boyfriend or set your girl(s) free. It's selfish and unfair to hold onto someone while your mind is thinkin of other girls.

Why are you even in a relationship if your heart's not in it? Don't be a fraud. :ufdup:

Why yes i am...and there's nothing wrong with waiting for a man who will give you true love......i'm a woman too btw...

and this reply from you isn't really surprising...going by your other messages on this board...

you seem like just the woman who would take offense to my post.....cause it strikes a chord within you...

:russ:

:mjlol:

Are you sure you're old enough to be posting on the Coli without a parent or guardian present?

Judging by my other posts? So what, I'm very open about being a sexually active woman and I don't really give a fukk what you or anyone else thinks cuz I keep it 100.

I wasn't offended by your post, I just think it's stupid to be so afraid of kissing. Kissing is awesome, and I'm good at it, and I'll kiss whoever the fukk I want. I'm a make out bandit :pacspit:

:what:can you stop talking about yourself or what he might want, it ain't about you

:what:it ain't some big phenomenon, women have approached me numerous times and they are not insecure weirdos, and some of then most interesting I've ever met

You sheltered brehettes need to chill with advice, you are not the centre of the universe and shyt is so obvious...not just you...

6 pages of what

Aren't you a girl? Or are you a lesbian? I'm confused...

No shade, just curious :whoa:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The fact that you even ask these questions shows your mind is wandering and you're not totally into your girl.

You lookin pretty shady OP and if a random girl on the internet can pick up on it than you better believe girls you encounter can pick up on it too.

Start being a better boyfriend or set your girl(s) free. It's selfish and unfair to hold onto someone while your mind is thinkin of other girls.

Why are you even in a relationship if your heart's not in it? Don't be a fraud. :ufdup:

I don't have two girlfriends. I have other women who I know who are attracted to me. I like my girlfriend a lot. I'm not stepping out on her. My mind has been voyaging since I was born. And it will continue thus, I wish to know if tachyon's are real and if Axionic particles can think or hear out thoughts. You see what I'm saying?

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
The fact that you even these questions shows your mind is wandering and you're not totally into your girl.

:russ:

:mjlol:

Are you sure you're old enough to be posting on the Coli without a parent or guardian present?

Judging by my other posts? So what, I'm very open about being a sexually active woman and I don't really give a fukk what you or anyone else thinks cuz I keep it 100.

I wasn't offended by your post, I just think it's stupid to be so afraid of kissing. Kissing is awesome, and I'm good at it, and I'll kiss whoever the fukk I want. I'm a make out bandit :pacspit:

Aren't you a girl? Or are you a lesbian? I'm confused...

No shade, just curious :whoa:

:mindblown::camby:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Not all black people are as promiscuous as you cave dwellers..sorry, white people :mjpls:

If a black queen wants to keep her virginity the fukk is it to you...:mjpls:

Did The Coli ever find out why you think it's acceptable to be saying nikka tho?? :mjpls:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it means that your not approachable, you may be too quiet or may come across as mean. They would at least be friendly imo otherwise.

This is most cases.

Female told me recently that when she finally started to talk to me she found out im not as mean or evil as she would have thought.

This girl seen me for 2 years and we worked at two different jobs together she felt I was unapproachable tho.

Yeah some big head girl in my class came at me during a break in the lecture. It was fine I made small talk then changed my body language to show I'm not interested in her like that.

Does not matter how other see you, if you feel ugly that what you are.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica

:dahell:

I swear I thought I saw you a post in another thread sayin you were a girl and I remember thinkin "oh damn, that's a girl? Why does she have a guy's name?"

Unless I'm mixing you up with someone else which is entirely possible cuz I haven't been around for a while.

Either way, no need to get offended. I'm not judging you or your posts, I just thought I read it in another thread.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Oh and regarding the thread itself, Ive seen ladies start conversation with guys, I just think it depends on your body language.

I dont know why but I have a pretty natural Mean-mugging face and most of the time im just like :birdman:.

But whenever im in a really good mood which isnt often tbh and im smiling I notice people are more open and thats been the times where Ive had females approach me.

So yeah basically dont be lking like Birdman 24/7 and have open body language. (And be at least average looking I guess)

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Approached as in general or approached as in showing interest?

I've been told I'm handsome and bytches aren't constantly approaching me as in to hit on me.

Now if I give the "come here" hand signal yea they walk up with a "Im ready if he flirts" smile but as far as them just walking up to me like "hey, i might let you hit" ...na... That don't happen.