If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends. I'm a short, goofy looking dude who gets approached a lot. A big part of it is your body language and willingness to look people in the eye.

Sometimes I see ladies looking and I have to call their bluff by looking them right in the eyes. Inevitably they look away (only a couple times they didn't:letyasoulglow:smile:

If you are dressed in a way that suits your frame, and possibly her tastes, she might "hover". Brehs get oblivious about the hover trick.

Outside of that, most women won't openly approach because they are scared. Women may not admit it on the boards, but that shyt is scressful, and men HAVE to hone

that ability. Women don't so they tend to flee or p*ssyfoot if the only available option is to open the guy they like up.

what bluff are you calling? :ohhh:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what bluff are you calling? :ohhh:
That she will look away and prove to be the p*ssycat I think she is:youngsabo:As a man, you can't really look away unless you have an angle.

If she looks away sort of shylike, she might be potential. If she doesn't draw her eyes away as soon as I looked at her, she can either be down(but more bold) or not interested.

Women who don't give a fukk can stare all day, cause they are more like "this mothafukka:mjpls:".

I can figure out which one depending on her body language. Just have to be in that frame of mind to test her.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I think it means that your not approachable, you may be too quiet or may come across as mean. They would at least be friendly imo otherwise.

I get that a lot; because I really don't smile that much, plus I'm a big guy. I had females tell me that look mean sometimes; but sometimes I really don't want someone talking to me. But once I start talking the females give in; because I have the gift of gab:jawalrus:. Plus I'm just a serious person by nature; if I tell someone I'm going to choke you the next time I see you, I'm going to do it.

Also there's that stereotype that if a black man is not showing his teeth all the time; he's mean. I'm not smiling all the time; the ones that smile all the time will stab you in the back.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That she will look away and prove to be the p*ssycat I think she is:youngsabo:As a man, you can't really look away unless you have an angle.

If she looks away sort of shylike, she might be potential. If she doesn't draw her eyes away as soon as I looked at her, she can either be down(but more bold) or not interested.

Women who don't give a fukk can stare all day, cause they are more like "this mothafukka:mjpls:".

I can figure out which one depending on her body language. Just have to be in that frame of mind to test her.

There's this chick at this convenience store i hit up thats always looking at me every time I'm up there. I can tell she's still in HS so I never really struck a convo. But chick always staring :dahell:

Chichi Manietzsche

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Yeah. I can't see myself. View media item 5319This is my usual face.
Or this
View media item 5318

Well you're definitely not ugly.
A lot of women don't like to approach first, its a common accusation that women who approach come off as 'too' forward/aggressive, and that it turns men off. At least thats what Ive heard, and some women prefer to be "pursued" not the other way around. Nothing really to do with attractiveness, Ive stopped myself from approaching a few times because of the assumption that they were either a) already taken or b) that they weren't into me because if they were they would've initiated it :manny:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's this chick at this convenience store i hit up thats always looking at me every time I'm up there. I can tell she's still in HS so I never really struck a convo. But chick always staring :dahell:
:shaq2:I know that problem. It sucks when they are bad for their age or extremely likeable(whether they look good or not). Can't do anything.
That and I look at anyone less than the age of 22 as kids right now:ld:Least you know someone might be daydreaming about you holding them.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I think it means that your not approachable, you may be too quiet or may come across as mean. They would at least be friendly imo otherwise.
Too quiet :mjcry:
It doesn't mean anything.

Women rarely approach men because men are "supposed" to do the approaching.
Them quotations around supposed...what you saying? :jbhmm: