If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Sounds like nonsense. If women were predisposed to approach OP, they would have done so consistently at some extended point during OP's life. The fact they haven't done such for him yet have done so for other men is proof that OP doesn't have *whatever* it is woman need to see in a man to hit on him (namely attractiveness, height, both, etc).
I'm short. I mentioned this.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Keep thinking that women don't approach. They approach men that make their kitty purr. If you dont make their kitty purr, then you're fighting a lost cause. When or if you approach her, the female will shut you down.

I didn't say women don't approach. Read the op please. Also I give someone tingles I'm not single. (Two women actually )

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm short. I mentioned this.

Well being tall is the smart as having a bigger penis in the eyes of women. To be honest I don't know whether tall men with average or below average looks get women hitting on them. Maybe there are some tall men on the Coli that can illuminate us as to whether women hit on them and how frequently. That said, to answer your initial question, if women don't approach you, it is most likely you lack whatever tangibles women necessitate as being worthy of approach. To flip the statement, men don't approach women whom lack the tangibles we find attractive, like beauty, breast size, body, etc.

Most likely you lack the body or appearance. But fear not: I don't get hit on by women either and neither do most men (60% or more). Studies say you can immediately improve your appearance through proper grooming and gaining muscle. Men with muscular physiques report more sexual partners than men without.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Sounds like nonsense. If women were predisposed to approach OP, they would have done so consistently at some extended point during OP's life. The fact they haven't done such for him yet have done so for other men is proof that OP doesn't have *whatever* it is woman need to see in a man to hit on him (namely attractiveness, height, both, etc).

ok.......................

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yeah. I can't see myself. View media item 5319This is my usual face.
Or this
View media item 5318

You are definitely handsome... But just like others said... Pick up on women lingering in your space... and honestly if it's in a social setting and not a cold approach, pick up on women who are asking you questions or for your opinion on things

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Nelomaxwell

I forgot to mention this part: "But fear not: I don't get hit on by women either and neither do most men (60% or more). Studies say you can immediately improve your appearance through proper grooming and gaining muscle. Men with muscular physiques report more sexual partners than men without."

I'm also short and experimented with the above by 1) working out 3 times a week; 2) buying new "hip" clothes; 3) reading PUA. I have since been on several dates over the past 3 weeks, and a few netflix and chills.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well being tall is the smart as having a bigger penis in the eyes of women. To be honest I don't know whether tall men with average or below average looks get women hitting on them. Maybe there are some tall men on the Coli that can illuminate us as to whether women hit on them and how frequently. That said, to answer your initial question, if women don't approach you, it is most likely you lack whatever tangibles women necessitate as being worthy of approach. To flip the statement, men don't approach women whom lack the tangibles we find attractive, like beauty, breast size, body, etc.

Most likely you lack the body or appearance. But fear not: I don't get hit on by women either and neither do most men (60% or more).
Dudes are hitting on overweight women. This statement seems strange.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes are hitting on overweight women. This statement seems strange.

Hmm, you're right. I mean to say that women with average beauty and proportion don't get hit on as much as women with greater beauty and proportion, all else equal. Picture your average female with a B size bust and moderate curves. She may get hit on sometime, but not nearly as much as a female with a C size bust and an hour glass body. Theoretically, at least. I know I don't hit on many distinctly "average" women at my university. I hit on skinnier rather than fatter women, too.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't think I've ever been approached by a woman. :mjcry:

#UglyTeam
I think a lot of it depends on where you are too. I have been approached by women a lot, despite my grotesque appearance, I think just for the simple fact that in NYC unless you are Welvin you are eventually going to bump into someone who finds you attractive.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
A number of men on here say they'very been approached. I watched a girl at a club approach and tongue down my best friend. He's 6' built and handsome.

i said most women do not approach, not that it never happens. i have 1 friend that actively approaches men. i would not approach whether the guy was 5'9 and a 7 or 6'1 and a 9, most women are not going to approach a man regardless of his looks.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
A number of men on here say they'very been approached. I watched a girl at a club approach and tongue down my best friend. He's 6' built and handsome.

i'm sorry but ...lol....you automatically believe what some of these men on here say?...

seriously...i believe a lot of stuff gets made up on here just to present a certain image...

i mean i can believe that some women do approach some men...but it's just not common....

i feel it's more masculine for a man to approach a woman...