If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
a woman going around kissing random men is careless....i don't care what you say....

dancing with him isn't careless...cause she's just dancing with him...duh!......i don't even know why you brought that up..............

lol
Well the dancing led to the kissing. Literally she grabbed his hand, pulled him on the dance floor, danced for a few seconds the started kissing him....It's called a sequence of events. I storytelling it happens between beginning, climax and end.

Incogno

Pro
Daps
Well the dancing led to the kissing. Literally she grabbed his hand, pulled him on the dance floor, danced for a few seconds the started kissing him....It's called a sequence of events. I storytelling it happens between beginning, climax and end.

ok...............it's still careless for a woman to be kissing a random man...

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I don't have trouble. I approach I'm also not single. I'm just curious about this. Thank you for your compliments though.

:patrice:

Why are these questions even running through your mind then? Why make this thread if you got a girl? You don't think women can sense that you have a girl?

Stop playin OP & give your girl more attention and love. Or if you're not happy/unsatisfied with her and constantly thinkin about other girls then set her free.

Don't be a bad boyfriend, that shyt will haunt you :ufdup:

ok...............it's still careless for a woman to be kissing a random man...

:mindblown:

Kissing is harmless. It's sex with a random man that can be risky, not kissing. :ufdup:

FOH virgin weirdo :camby:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
:patrice:

Why are these questions even running through your mind then? Why make this thread if you got a girl? You don't think women can sense that you have a girl?

Stop playin OP & give your girl more attention and love. Or if you're not happy/unsatisfied with her and constantly thinkin about other girls then set her free.

Don't be a bad boyfriend, that shyt will haunt you :ufdup:

I'm curious about it cause all of the nikkas on here talking about getting approached. I wanted to know what the science was behind it, My mind ponder's questions, that aren't for me. My girl knows she is loved or liked anyway (love is a hard thing to do.) I'm not cheating or stepping out on her and I don't plan on doing it. This is just a thought experiment.

Incogno

Pro
Daps

Why yes i am...and there's nothing wrong with waiting for a man who will give you true love......i'm a woman too btw...

and this reply from you isn't really surprising...going by your other messages on this board...

you seem like just the woman who would take offense to my post.....cause it strikes a chord within you...

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Yea..i did say some women do approach some men....

and like panthera said....

are you interested in those type of women?....a woman has to be extremely insecure/have issues to pull that kind of mess...

i'm an extremely health conscious person too...so that gives me the shakes.....lol

she didn't know that man from adam...

:what:can you stop talking about yourself or what he might want, it ain't about you

:what:it ain't some big phenomenon, women have approached me numerous times and they are not insecure weirdos, and some of then most interesting I've ever met

You sheltered brehettes need to chill with advice, you are not the centre of the universe and shyt is so obvious...not just you...

6 pages of what

Incogno

Pro
Daps
:what:can you stop talking about yourself or what he might want, it ain't about you

:what:it ain't some big phenomenon, women have approached me numerous times and they are not insecure weirdos, and some of then most interesting I've ever met

ok.......sure .................................