If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Right...I'm 5'7" too, and that's never been a problem for me. Besides, if a chick is THAT much taller than 5'7", like 5'10 or some shyt, then honestly that's a little too tall for me anyway.

I've always said this...I don't think women really care THAT much if you're short...so long as you're not shorter than them. If you're on some midget shyt, like fukking 5'2", that might be a different story.
EXACTLY. unless yu under 5'5... yu shouldnt have a problem:yeshrug: . most girls told me as long as they could look up to a man that they good.and it helps more when you're a skinny breh cuz u don't look as short.majority of chicks i talk to are under 5'3, my ex was 5'0 so i felt like a giant especially in high top shoes:pachaha:

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EXACTLY. unless yu under 5'5... yu shouldnt have a problem:yeshrug: . most girls told me as long as they could look up to a man that they good.and it helps more when you're a skinny breh cuz u don't look as short.majority of chicks i talk to are under 5'3, my ex was 5'0 so i felt like a giant especially in high top shoes:pachaha:

Perfect female height to me is like 5'2-5'4". I like petite chicks with a fat ass.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It means u ugly like me :mjcry: if i was one of them will smith dumbo looking nikka ill have all the womens

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
@MattP215
:banderas:
11931078_925741560833614_410281857_n.jpg

11934710_1124640927554973_258038913_n.jpg

looks like my ex so much same body and errthang:wow:

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As for this thread...

The fact is, women DON'T straight-up approach as much as men...of course, it DOES happen sometimes (I gave a perfect example earlier in the thread), but it's not something that happens constantly.

As someone else said earlier in the thread...rather than just straight-up approach (i.e. "I think you're hot and wanna fukk"), the most common thing that a woman will do if she's really into you, from what I've observed, is try to "hover" around you (i.e. at a bar), drop hints (and a lot of times, very obvious ones), be close to you, hoping that YOU say something to HER...shyt like that. At a certain point, if a chick is THAT obvious with this shyt (which, often times, they are) and you don't get the damn hint, that's on you.

I remember in high school, junior year...I walked into home-room on the first day, and because I didn't know anyone (I was at a new school), I basically just picked a random table where these two girls were sitting...and yo, the one chick was legit like EYE-fukking ya boy. I mean like from the second I sat down (she was sitting across from me), chick was just STARING at me. Right off the bat, from when we started talking, it was obvious she was into me, just by the way she acted around me. I even remember another time, later in the school year, her friend who sat at the same table as us was talking to her, "Amanda...Amanda..."(her name), trying to get her attention, but she (Amanda) was just gazing at me and shyt. Of course, in this particular case, I would have to be a total retard not to see that she was into me ...my point, though, is that a lot of these chicks are extremely obvious about liking you. Of course they're not all gonna come right out and say it, but when they're THAT obvious about it, you've gotta just take the hints and go for it.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish I could approach chicks :mjcry:

Girls just need to be more open with their attraction instead of this subtle shyt :sadcam:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
:ehh: you're right. I talk to a lot of women but rarely approached. I look friendly enough to start small talk with.

:mjcry: permanent mean mug (blame the hood)

You really don't have to change shyt; if you still get action from the ladies with the mean mug. Hoes also go off of the energy or vibe your giving out; you can have a straight face and still give off a chill vibe that make females talk to you.

There have been times I would be in the grocery store mean mugging the salad section and a female will come up and start talking; because I give off a chill vibe. It's a "I'am approachable vibe."

Just work on the energy your giving out.