If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have been approached (not that often) but it's usually either 1. in a social setting where people are drinking or 2. by younger females.

For some reason these younger females around here will just hit you with a big smile and compliments straight away. The women in the 24-30 age bracket seem a lot more shy and I definitely do have to start the convo and engage.

Also, for the most part I'm not interested in the younger 18-21 year old females. If they look good then yeah fine but I don't want to date them

Plus, sometimes being approached is not great at all. If you aren't feeling her then it's awkward because you gotta shut her down. I just say I'm a busy person, on my career shyt :francis:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Thank you for that. I'm happy. Other Men find me unattractive. Take a walk.

8x95AtQ.gif

Complain about women not approaching you and be gay as fukk, "brehs"...

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
so at the gym women approach men on the regular? :russ:

I swear you virgins stay exposing yourselves

these coli nikkas be lying so hard...you can tell they don't be outchea, talkin bout they get approached at the gym by girls :mindblown:nikka 99.9% of the time any girl is in the gym they wearing 0 makeup with a hat coverin they face. That is literally the LAST place any chick would approach :dahell:

These nikkas aint outchea. So many coli nikkas got exposed in that klay hannah thread because they were gassing that chick up like she some rare breed. I exposed all of them so badly :whew:

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
Just crack a smile sometimes.

I know, I know...

Folks nowadays are on that "Ooo...I'm so deep and unique because I don't socialize or smile...Ooo...I'm introverted...Ooo...fukk society...Ooo" edgelord crap but, can't understand why they can't get a friend or a date, especially on the internet (In general, not at you OP). Take it from someone who has been living on the internet for fifteen years and is usually quiet:

CRACKING A SMILE SERIOUSLY WORKS. I have had some really interesting, worthwhile conversations that way and met some cool people who in the long run hooked me up from time to time in life.

If the chick doesn't smile back or gives you a stank attitude, just keep it moving. No need to convince her otherwise; wasting time.

Body language plays a huge role in subtle ways.

Also, your internal belief system. If you believe that no girl wants you or wants to give you the time of day well, that is what you will receive.

So yeah, close mouths don't get fed.

P.S.: Women have been conditioned not to approach and I'll admit it can feel a little odd to have a chick do the approaching and inviting. When a chick does take the initiative, she'll get labeled as desperate or thirsty or even slutty. So, in response, a lot of chicks hold back while giving off flirtatious body language and cues but, a lot of times, guys can be oblivious to that.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
what if you have an ugly smile? :lupe:

Do those hidden teeth smiles. Where you smile but, don't show the teeth. Closed smile, if you will.

Then, once you give her the dikk down, get her to pay for your Dentistry cosmetics.

Seriously, chicks these days will spend their money to the last penny on a dude just to keep him and his stroke game.