If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Nah not ugly. Women are very slick. I always have gotten approached by women (not often at all) more when I was having fun and with my people. Women love good energy. Especially in an environment that won't get you judged.

I'm a female and I approach men. I know it's not normal but the things these dudes complain about are the same things they do. I think it's funny actually. It's just people in general are usually closed off. And the simple fact that relationships in general are hard. If we counted and cared about all the people who turn us down daily that aren't romantic, this shyt is really miniscule.

Agreed. We all tend to live in our heads a lot more than we used to. Risks are very calculated now. Why ask em out in person when you have their number to text? Why spend time with a person to find out who they are when you can hit their IG, Twitter and Facebook?

There's a reason why we are more narcissistic and anxious in this generation than the ones before. Not much real connecting or vulnerability out here. But this is one thing black people do grow a sense of when they come from hard circumstances, community.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
And this is why you don't get approached. Lol. Why would you laser beam stare a women down if you want to talk? If you were walking down the street and someone did that to you, you prob think they want some action. That's unapproachable behavior. And that's playing games. Anyone with sense would look away and ignore you. So yea I can see you not being approached. And I've experienced men, especially black men, do this all the time. It cool to posture like this for men when y'all function differently than women. Y'all can stare each other down cause y'all can get active like that. Most SENSIBLE women are not gonna wanna talk to your crazy ass. How bout smiling at her and approaching her?
damn so i really did deserve being called a creep for doing that ish :wow:

Daps
Yeah I've been approached a decent amount of times both IRL and through social media...

I've also been told on many occasions that I can be unapproachable because I look mean or angry which 99% of the time is not the case. I tend to furl my eyebrows as a habit so it looks like I'm mean muggin when I don't mean to. Had a chick tell me one time she used to want to talk to me but I had a "resting a$$hole face" so she never said anything. I've had many people tell me they think I'm an a$$hole when they first meet me, but then once they get to know me they see that I'm nothing like that. I guess I gotta get to known someone before I let the, see that side.

This world makes you be a hardass and sometimes we don't even realize it.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Yeah I've been approached a decent amount of times both IRL and through social media...

I've also been told on many occasions that I can be unapproachable because I look mean or angry which 99% of the time is not the case. I tend to furl my eyebrows as a habit so it looks like I'm mean muggin when I don't mean to. Had a chick tell me one time she used to want to talk to me but I had a "resting a$$hole face" so she never said anything. I've had many people tell me they think I'm an a$$hole when they first meet me, but then once they get to know me they see that I'm nothing like that. I guess I gotta get to known someone before I let the, see that side.

This world makes you be a hardass and sometimes we don't even realize it.
bro i can't even tell you the amount of times i've messed up my chances with that kind of face

Daps
Years and years of pain from society and ptsd from trash and scum (women and racism played a big part) left my face default :demonic:. When i do smile i notice the women i see regularly instantly smile back and start fiddling their hair and make comments like "you always look mad". So it's true, if you look mean but are attractive they won't approach but will register you with mystery guy points.

Also most women dont approach they just send signals, they send less signals if your face is :demonic:

Yep been told I'm mysterious on many occasions. People can't figure me out, I roll solo as much as I roll with other people and that throws people off sometimes. They'll be like "why are you out by yourself, don't know anyone around here?" Little do they know I have plenty of options, I just sometimes prefer rolling alone and maybe chop it up with some strangers.

It trips me out that people are scared to go places by themselves. Like if you're not comfortable with yourself to be by yourself, what's that say about you? But I've always been real independent. Moving to cities across the US for biz opportunities where I knew no one, or a place that I've barely visited never scared me. I know about 6-7 major cities like the back of my hand, and I can go to all of them and free places to stay and even free restaurants to eat at. And once I feel like I "conquered" a city, I move on to the next one. It's usually about 3 years or so.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or it could be that you're too attractive:yeshrug:

A lot of chicks will come across a handsome fella and prejudge him as "conceited" or think "Probably pulls a bunch of ho's, but I'm different.Not about to stroke this niccaz ego:scust:"

It happens

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:at these comments about height being a factor. i'm 5'7 and never had a problem. my hygiene is good, i never come out the house looking bummy, and i carry myself with nothing but confidence. "bu bu but she won't like me because":mjlol:
keep blaming shyt you cant change and making up excuses as to why yu cant get women brehs, get some confidence, a little bit of arrogance, and style about yaself:ufdup:

Right...I'm 5'7" too, and that's never been a problem for me. Besides, if a chick is THAT much taller than 5'7", like 5'10 or some shyt, then honestly that's a little too tall for me anyway.

I've always said this...I don't think women really care THAT much if you're short...so long as you're not shorter than them. If you're on some midget shyt, like fukking 5'2", that might be a different story.