If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this is why you don't get approached. Lol. Why would you laser beam stare a women down if you want to talk? If you were walking down the street and someone did that to you, you prob think they want some action. That's unapproachable behavior. And that's playing games. Anyone with sense would look away and ignore you. So yea I can see you not being approached. And I've experienced men, especially black men, do this all the time. It cool to posture like this for men when y'all function differently than women. Y'all can stare each other down cause y'all can get active like that. Most SENSIBLE women are not gonna wanna talk to your crazy ass. How bout smiling at her and approaching her?
:whoa:I'm not the one who needs advice, breh. You gotta inform the other chumps. I was relating what I do (which would NOT work for everyone).

user1

Pro
Daps
It doesn't mean anything.

Women rarely approach men because men are "supposed" to do the approaching.
I'm a female and I approach men. I know it's not normal but the things these dudes complain about are the same things they do. I think it's funny actually. It's just people in general are usually closed off. And the simple fact that relationships in general are hard. If we counted and cared about all the people who turn us down daily that aren't romantic, this shyt is really miniscule.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been approached by women a handful of times in my life. 90% of the time when it happened, I was at a bar or a club and of course alcohol was involved. Anybody who has had at least four beers or shots in a row knows that alcohol loosens up inhibitions. The number one night to get approached at a bar is New Year's Eve. This bytch came right up to me and said she wanted to fukk New Year's Eve a few years ago. She was ugly to me though and I didn't follow up on that request. :scust: Other times I was at the club. Certain clubs are more conductive to that. Everytime I would go to Love in DC, bytches would try to holler at me. I remember this one time, this bad lightskin jawn told me I had pretty eyes in the club. I was drunk and didn't pay her no mind. When exiting the club, she grabbed my arm and asked "where are we going?" :banderas: Her friends were cockblocking though and I just said fukk it. :camby:

In everyday life doing mundane things like going to the mall, riding the bus, going to school, going to the store, getting cold-approached by women almost never happens. I think it is that way for every non-celebrity man on the planet. And everyday situations are where your actions are seen as most genuine. I get a lot of :shaq: looks from all different types of women everyday. It's your duty as a man to smile back and get your ass over there and approach. Once she grin, game begin, stupid. :martin:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
have they FINALLY picked a place, nothing else beside the date and borough

anigif_enhanced-19588-1393350366-12.gif
I suggested The BK Museum.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I don't think being ugly or average has much to do with it. Brehs who think they're ugly because they don't get approached like a woman does are retarded. That type of thinking is for women. Stop that.

However, men can overcome their looks and get approached if one possesses status, confidence or social value. Most men don't get approached in the typical sense because of the fact that women are extremely terrified of rejection and they also have zero idea how to attract men besides "standing there with their p*ssy smell on their index finger" like Patrice O'Neal says. They were never required to learn the intricacies/nuances of approaching the opposite sex to get sex, so they rarely do. They're clueless.

From what I've experienced and what I've seen, if women do "approach" men, it's usually not direct. It's more indirect and subtle. If they're attracted to you, they'll get in your vicinity and hover and hope you say something or walk up to you and make some innocuous comment about bullshyt. They'll throw you the icebreaker, but you still have to do 90% of the work to close.

If a chick is guns blazing approaching a nikka, havin you all giggling and shyt like "god damn im dat nikka!" she's most likely a hoe. Think of the experiences a woman would have to go through to feel comfortable doing that and being successful at it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your body language is the most important factor to women approaching you. Your body language conveys a lot.

How you dress as well is the next most important thing. Wear fitted clothing and have a nice athletic build.

Ray Junior

Banned
Daps
No, it's how you carry yourself. Although I rarely see women approach dudes in general, definitely not often. That doesn't matter though, carry yourself in the highest vibe possible, and feel confident about yaself, and girls won't be a problem.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
I get that a lot; because I really don't smile that much, plus I'm a big guy. I had females tell me that look mean sometimes; but sometimes I really don't want someone talking to me. But once I start talking the females give in; because I have the gift of gab:jawalrus:. Plus I'm just a serious person by nature; if I tell someone I'm going to choke you the next time I see you, I'm going to do it.

Also there's that stereotype that if a black man is not showing his teeth all the time; he's mean. I'm not smiling all the time; the ones that smile all the time will stab you in the back.

:mjcry: same boat
:wow: I need to learn how to look friendly