If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You nikkas have to be realistic here. Even if you get a number, the chances she doesn't respond is very high. Then you're back at square one approaching random broads again hoping she'll be the one. I know for me I don't have time to approach random women i find attractive just for them to play games. I work 10+ hrs. a day, 5 or 6 days a week. I got more important shyt to do in my downtime.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Yeah. I can't see myself. View media item 5319This is my usual face.
Or this
View media item 5318
tve48403-20050905-1579.gif

:mjlol:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Depends. I'm a short, goofy looking dude who gets approached a lot. A big part of it is your body language and willingness to look people in the eye.

Sometimes I see ladies looking and I have to call their bluff by looking them right in the eyes. Inevitably they look away (only a couple times they didn't:letyasoulglow:smile:

If you are dressed in a way that suits your frame, and possibly her tastes, she might "hover". Brehs get oblivious about the hover trick.

Outside of that, most women won't openly approach because they are scared. Women may not admit it on the boards, but that shyt is scressful, and men HAVE to hone

that ability. Women don't so they tend to flee or p*ssyfoot if the only available option is to open the guy they like up.

I notice this a lot everyday I will always see a chick no matter what keep a longing glance at me in public out of peripheral :mjpls:

Girls will look down after I make eye contact and get flustered... Ficking their hair or something. A lot of time I pretended not to notice lol some days I wish I could go invisible cuz that shyt get on my nerves. I like it but it's uncomfortable when I'm not Tryna Mack.

U ever feel the same?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I notice this a lot everyday I will always see a chick no matter what keep a longing glance at me in public out of peripheral :mjpls:

Girls will look down after I make eye contact and get flustered... Ficking their hair or something. A lot of time I pretended not to notice lol some days I wish I could go invisible cuz that shyt get on my nerves. I like it but it's uncomfortable when I'm not Tryna Mack.

U ever feel the same?
All the time. Rarely, though, is it a woman I feel overwhelmingly compelled to speak to, though. Don't pretend not to notice, though. I do it too much, and I fukking promise breh,

the times I have called women on it have been glorious:banderas:They basically write a blank check for you to flirt, even if it ends at flirting.

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
All the time. Rarely, though, is it a woman I feel overwhelmingly compelled to speak to, though. Don't pretend not to notice, though. I do it too much, and I fukking promise breh,

the times I have called women on it have been glorious:banderas:They basically write a blank check for you to flirt, even if it ends at flirting.

:myman:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Maybe they are, you just aren't picking up on their signals and women are TERRIFIED of damaging their ego by getting rejected