If women don't approach you. Does that mean you're ugly or just average?

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Can we stop trying to make women approaching a thing?

We're men--the bigger, more intimidating sex--we should be approaching.

user1

Pro
Daps
Nah not ugly. Women are very slick. I always have gotten approached by women (not often at all) more when I was having fun and with my people. Women love good energy. Especially in an environment that won't get you judged.

Agreed. We all tend to live in our heads a lot more than we used to. Risks are very calculated now. Why ask em out in person when you have their number to text? Why spend time with a person to find out who they are when you can hit their IG, Twitter and Facebook?

There's a reason why we are more narcissistic and anxious in this generation than the ones before. Not much real connecting or vulnerability out here. But this is one thing black people do grow a sense of when they come from hard circumstances, community.
I feel this bro. Don't know you but this was an excellent observation. :salute:

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lots of bs, only time chicks showed major interest in me and try to approach is when i look rich.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't even give women by phone number anymore because I get curved every time. Never get a text from them. Day in the life of #TeamUgly/#Team Average. We all we got.

If I don't get they number, I don't bother.

user1

Pro
Daps
I wish I could approach chicks :mjcry:

Girls just need to be more open with their attraction instead of this subtle shyt :sadcam:
Sorry women are subtle. Read it or move on. Y'all want us to be women, then y'all need to be men. Step up.

user1

Pro
Daps
these coli nikkas be lying so hard...you can tell they don't be outchea, talkin bout they get approached at the gym by girls :mindblown:nikka 99.9% of the time any girl is in the gym they wearing 0 makeup with a hat coverin they face. That is literally the LAST place any chick would approach :dahell:

These nikkas aint outchea. So many coli nikkas got exposed in that klay hannah thread because they were gassing that chick up like she some rare breed. I exposed all of them so badly :whew:
:russ: my man. I'm a woman and I live at the gym and this is true. This is so real they ignored it caused they can't feel it.:salute:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
:russ: my man. I'm a woman and I live at the gym and this is true. This is so real they ignored it caused they can't feel it.:salute:

locker room be so funny.....like 90% of people here do not know the game at all. It's so easy to tell

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
i'm sorry but ...lol....you automatically believe what some of these men on here say?...

seriously...i believe a lot of stuff gets made up on here just to present a certain image...

i mean i can believe that some women do approach some men...but it's just not common....

i feel it's more masculine for a man to approach a woman...
I get approached often. And I have a lil gucci gut. My wife even knows what type will approach me, its an inside joke now.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I'll just wait for a forward chick me like @CinnaSlim or @Strawberry until I awkward my way into some "why the fukk not" p*ssy :umad:

Don't wait for it, that's the problem right there. fukk being shy, go out and get it.

I'm not encouraging rape or anything like that but I'm tellin you there is p*ssy out there passing you by on a daily basis and you're just letting it happen, as if you're ok with it.

Most girls aren't as forward/direct/honest as me, so waitin for a girl like me to roll around is a waste of time.

Get out there & start approachin girls. Use your charms, be sweet, make them feel special/sexy and eat my friend!

The more girls you approach the more p*ssy you will get. That's a fact.

You will get rejected along the way but don't take it personally. Brush it off and keep it movin, that p*ssy wasn't for you, onto the next!

Consider it practice.

Approach 5-10 girls you find attractive per day and I guarantee you'll be gettin p*ssy in no time.

Have fun!!