How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
'How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?'

By admitting that feminism and western women have gone too far and have become insufferable. The manosphere is the natural reaction to rot that is feminism and western women.
By treating women as adults.
By bringing back low skilled jobs and putting the rightful respect into blue collar jobs.
By telling young men that they are the builders and maintainers of civilisation.
By listening to what young men have to say instead of gaslighting them.
By getting rid of the loony left rot within the western media and academic institutions which has made them a big joke.
By promoting discussion of different and alternative economic policies, e.g. Georgism, Distributism, etc
By encouraging them to get themselves passports.
By telling the loony left and their POC shills/pets that they are partially responsible for the rot.
by building more trade/vocational/technical schools and encouraging apprenticeships.
Think the vast majority of western media is part of the left when it is actually republican leaning and corporatist

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Just legalize prostitution" comes from a misunderstanding of what men truly desire. The general idea is that men only care about sex and it's not true. Men desire affection from women

Any man that's had a woman in love/obsessed with him knows how much of an ego boost that shyt is. Men need a cheerleader. Your first cheerleader (if you're lucky) is your mother, then eventually you reach the point where you want a cheerleader that also wants to fukk you.

The pipeline of success for average men has been significantly reduced to where the average man is no longer good enough for the women they want. Even worse is there appear to be no avenues for these men to exceed their status, which ends up with a bunch of lost, purposeless men. That lack of feeling in control and useless is a recipe for depression

"Just legalize prostitution" doesn't work because the men you're applying the logic to fall into two categories

1. The men that, like I just said, crave affection and desire from a woman. These same men also feel like prostitution is beneath them because deep down nobody respects trickin. Paying prostitutes for false affection is going to make them even more depressed

2. The men that are already trickin anyway. Prostitution is already soft legalized here anyway, it's just not on front street. You think a nikka that wants to fukk a prostitute can't find a way to do so in 2023? Also along these lines there's a reason these onlyfans chicks clean up on personalized texts. They often make more money off personal texts to customers than they do off the content. Because again, men crave a woman's desire. They want to feel like they have a personal relationship and this girl really cares

This is America, where you're told you can have the very best if you want it. Our minds and behavior are shaped by the ethos of the American Dream . Once you get out into the world and see that that dream doesn't exist for you like you've been told, depression is right around the corner if you don't find some sort of purpose or access to what you desire.

This is the reason white men have been acting up in the last decade. Because all the spoils of whiteness they were promised have not been there to meet them once they reached adulthood. Notice that most of these mass shooters are aged between 17-23
The other reason "just legalize prostitution" would be ineffective is it would only worsen racial strife and exacerbate the effects of white men's anger

If prostitution were legalized too many black men would make too much money off of white women

So these men are already angry enough at the lack of affection they're receiving from the women they want, and y'all solution is to deliver them prostitutes, distributed by the black man they're loyal to?:mjlol:

If you think that's gonna stop mass shooters you're in for the rudest awakening

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
as usual, the answer is in a book you negroes wont read

content

author talks about all boys and young men in developed countries. why things are the way they are and solid steps to improve things, practically

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Say more on this. How does one surpass ego? The media is filled with ego affirmation how do you get people to let that go?
Individually and collectively, being humble while also constantly working towards a goal. Being respectful of others. Being kind. Understanding what’s in the media isn’t real life.

Everyone needs a healthy dose of self esteem. But our community (and maybe the larger society at this point) seems to have some type of void that we think can be filled by showing off how special we are by how poorly we can treat others. People are in constant competition instead of running their own race. People have to learn self fulfillment. And I think this gets easier as you get older and wiser. And I think it’s definitely harder for younger people growing up in the era of social media.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
To be honest I really wish I knew. I use to believe it was economics but a lot of these young men don’t even want to work. The economy is doing well in comparison to 2020 and yet men economic participation is still decreasing (it was trending downward before the pandemic).

So I guess it would be pushing more young men into the college/trade school route (since both improve quality of life). Women have made fantastic strides in college attainment now the men just have to catch-up .

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't know if wealth is the issue. I could be wrong. I think the unhappiness is. A lot of these young men seem disillusioned. Like the rug was pulled out from under them.
That’s because it was

They need a reform when it comes to divorce laws and child support.

The culture needs to shift away from babying women as if it’s still the 1960s and move towards holding women accountable to level the playing field. Feminism has completely swung the pendulum to the opposite side. Need to find an equilibrium

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
To be honest I really wish I knew. I use to believe it was economics but a lot of these young men don’t even want to work.
Why is that? Do they see it as pointless?

Laziness isn't really an answer because that usually is a response to fear. But what are they afraid of ? Is this a juice isn't worth the squeeze situation?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
as usual, the answer is in a book you negroes wont read

content

author talks about all boys and young men in developed countries. why things are the way they are and solid steps to improve things, practically
Please stop being passive aggressive it's a feminine trait. I appreciate the book rec. Will wish list for my Kindle.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Why is that? Do they see it as pointless?

Laziness isn't really an answer because that usually is a response to fear. But what are they afraid of ? Is this a juice isn't worth the squeeze situation?
A lot of it is decreased wages and lack of social status due to lower wages

Men without four-year college degrees, between the ages of 25 and 54, have left the workforce in higher numbers than other groups. And they’re leaving in part because of their perceived social status relative to better-educated men of similar age, according to a new studyfrom the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.

Non-college-educated men have seen their pay shrink by more than 30% since 1980 compared to the average earnings of all other prime-age workers. Their weekly earnings have declined 17%, while those of college-educated men rose by 20%, adjusting for inflation. That earnings loss has caused a decline in their social status, prompting them to walk away from work entirely, Pinghui Wu, the author of the study, wrote.

“For many workers, a job not only offers financial security, it also affirms their status, which is tied to their position relative to their age peers and many social outcomes,” Wu wrote.

Daps
I don't watch Andrew tate or any of those other redpill podcast/videos. I don't have the attention span to sit through a bunch of ugly dudes talking for hours. . I also know it's not meant for black men, it's meant for entitled white incels that want prime Megan Fox.

I personally think entitled has beocme a buzzword at this point and I roll my eyes anytime I see it, but I use it for white guys because they have literally everything handed to them and the lot of them still have the gall to be worthless neckbeards that shoot up places.

Problem is a lot of young non-white men happen to consume that kind of content and then their insecurities start to grow. And it also doesn't help that a lot of modern GenZ women regardless of race are a bunch of white obsessed thots.

And TBH, women problems are just a part of the issue. The world is a mess. I wouldn't want to bring a child into it and if I didn't have a family I want to make proud and help out then I wouldn't see the point in trying at all.
Do inform us why, o wise one.
Some guys don't think it counts
Some guys think it's a degrading option that only ugly or disabled or degenerate lowlifes resort to
Some guys stereotype prostitutes as ugly crackwhores
Some guys are too scared of it being illegal

It's prolly a lot of things depending on who you ask. Every guy is different, and I think that's what this entire discussion all boils down to. There are probably a lot of different reasons why a lot of "disgruntled" young men are unhappy, but just going "it's the men's fault" ad nauseum like some male feminist, like most of the post I've been reading ITT, isn't helping at all lol.

Last edited:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Your solution would make things worse
How would it make it worse? They wouldn't be angry because all their energy is spent. :gucci:. When the last time someone committed a mass murder over not getting beer? These dudes can go buy puzzy they ain't trying to kill no one like e