How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Men created those laws and could change them if they truly desired to. Its a reason they haven't. The coli is never ready to have and accept the real conversations.
What’st the reason
I think that anyone who tried to change it would be met with outcry from women and risk his seat at the table

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A lot of it is decreased wages and lack of social status due to lower wages

Men without four-year college degrees, between the ages of 25 and 54, have left the workforce in higher numbers than other groups. And they’re leaving in part because of their perceived social status relative to better-educated men of similar age, according to a new studyfrom the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.

Non-college-educated men have seen their pay shrink by more than 30% since 1980 compared to the average earnings of all other prime-age workers. Their weekly earnings have declined 17%, while those of college-educated men rose by 20%, adjusting for inflation. That earnings loss has caused a decline in their social status, prompting them to walk away from work entirely, Pinghui Wu, the author of the study, wrote.

“For many workers, a job not only offers financial security, it also affirms their status, which is tied to their position relative to their age peers and many social outcomes,” Wu wrote.
So the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Capitalism is the cause I assume.

Daps
This seems to be a recurring theme in this thread. So the only way for men to prosper is to control women? I don’t see how any of this gets men a job and a purpose.

Every thread about what men should do turns into what women should do. I see why women are dominating. We truly are running things now. :ohhh:
every era of human society came to the conclusion that only when men have more power does society last longer. its not about truly controlling women, its about preventing women from self destruction, single mother hood, having children at 35-40, prostituting themselves for the highest bidder... ever heard of fishers runaway?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Most males coming up have never a male talk "aggressive" to them without being a problem afterwards..

Even if it has good intent, ways of communicating must be evolved to deal with the newer generations
Do you think the aggression needs to go away or the response?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't help these people because they don't want it.

Our culture (male) is destructive tbh.
It's not about not wanting help. If everything you learned peviously was a lie, what makes you think these new teachings will hold any value? Do it and ssee the results. The end results is the person who told you to do it is satisfied and you are fukked over.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
In what way? Do you not have male friends?
Like @Peruvian Connect said a lot of shyt we learned was a lie. My boys who were "Lame" growing up, are excelling in life. Beautiful wives, lovely family, making good money and the whole 9.

We're taught how to get bytches..
My guy friend's who were getting "bytches" got the wrong type of women and ended up with baby mamas or did jail time for domestic violence.

We're taught dont be a p*ssy, never back down..
I knew a guy who got murdered infront of bare people. you'd hear about how his boy's were tough guys' about the gunplay. But when the group who murdered that guy, threatened their families; now their quiet as a mouse and I never hear about any of them.

Just the other day, I gave my guy's man a ride to get some food. He's close to 40 and he hung out the window to tell this lady "damn you sexy as fukk"
Everyone looked at us like :childplease: I got second hand embarrassment. Never in my life have I ever heard of that approach working.

It's not about not wanting help. If everything you learned peviously was a lie, what makes you think these new teachings will hold any value? Do it and ssee the results. The end results is the person who told you to do it is satisfied and you are fukked over.
That's where the mentality of not wanting help comes in, basically they're saying fukk it.

You can't make anyone care about something, it has to come from themselves.

I can only speak for myself, I know I was late but there's a lot of dumb shyt I let go, when i entered my mid 20s. I realized a lot of that shyt was a lie, and now my life's way better.

I've been involved in mentoring with the youth and I try to promote healthy lifestyles. Hoping they don't have to go through dumb shyt I had too you know.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Yeah them he died a real nikka types who don't support the deceased family and trying to fukk his babymomz lol..

Alot of advice needs refinement and/or outdated...