How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do inform us why, o wise one.
"Just legalize prostitution" comes from a misunderstanding of what men truly desire. The general idea is that men only care about sex and it's not true. Men desire affection from women

Any man that's had a woman in love/obsessed with him knows how much of an ego boost that shyt is. Men need a cheerleader. Your first cheerleader (if you're lucky) is your mother, then eventually you reach the point where you want a cheerleader that also wants to fukk you.

The pipeline of success for average men has been significantly reduced to where the average man is no longer good enough for the women they want. Even worse is there appear to be no avenues for these men to exceed their status, which ends up with a bunch of lost, purposeless men. That lack of feeling in control and useless is a recipe for depression

"Just legalize prostitution" doesn't work because the men you're applying the logic to fall into two categories

1. The men that, like I just said, crave affection and desire from a woman. These same men also feel like prostitution is beneath them because deep down nobody respects trickin. Paying prostitutes for false affection is going to make them even more depressed

2. The men that are already trickin anyway. Prostitution is already soft legalized here anyway, it's just not on front street. You think a nikka that wants to fukk a prostitute can't find a way to do so in 2023? Also along these lines there's a reason these onlyfans chicks clean up on personalized texts. They often make more money off personal texts to customers than they do off the content. Because again, men crave a woman's desire. They want to feel like they have a personal relationship and this girl really cares

This is America, where you're told you can have the very best if you want it. Our minds and behavior are shaped by the ethos of the American Dream . Once you get out into the world and see that that dream doesn't exist for you like you've been told, depression is right around the corner if you don't find some sort of purpose or access to what you desire.

This is the reason white men have been acting up in the last decade. Because all the spoils of whiteness they were promised have not been there to meet them once they reached adulthood. Notice that most of these mass shooters are aged between 17-23

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@O.Red great post

Any books you recommend that go in depth on what you mentioned in what you just posted?

Also, what about men who don't want to get married, do they also want affection from women and not just sex?
:banderas:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@O.Red great post

Any books you recommend that go in depth on what you mentioned in what you just posted?

Also, what about men who don't want to get married, do they also want affection from women and not just sex?
:banderas:
Books? I couldn't tell you:russ:

That post just came from observations over the years

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I would say God/religion,but yall swear Church ruined the country
wVDOf3.gif

Well hopefully hiphop,and the book of Hellhounds and Kevin Samuels saves yall:respect:
you know they puttin halos on him and everything :pachaha:

if anything, they need to change the cultural expectation of men

technically in the animal kingdom males are either winning attention for mating or defending territory

so how can this be turned into a net positive without blood shed? :jbhmm: i think the hero we deserve is unusual

esports and weights :wow: norse gain favor by warfare

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
. Society seems to have a love and hate relationship with masculinity. It's also not understood that you can't have the great things that come with masculinity without some of the bad
Why do you think this is? All adults know life isn't perfect. Why do you think people don't understand this?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

technically in the animal kingdom males are either winning attention for mating or defending territory

so how can this be turned into a net positive without blood shed? :jbhmm: i think the hero we deserve is unusual

LowTierGod got all that smoke for Black opl but let the white dude style on him

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
"Just legalize prostitution" comes from a misunderstanding of what men truly desire. The general idea is that men only care about sex and it's not true. Men desire affection from women

Any man that's had a woman in love/obsessed with him knows how much of an ego boost that shyt is. Men need a cheerleader. Your first cheerleader (if you're lucky) is your mother, then eventually you reach the point where you want a cheerleader that also wants to fukk you.

The pipeline of success for average men has been significantly reduced to where the average man is no longer good enough for the women they want. Even worse is there appear to be no avenues for these men to exceed their status, which ends up with a bunch of lost, purposeless men. That lack of feeling in control and useless is a recipe for depression

"Just legalize prostitution" doesn't work because the men you're applying the logic to fall into two categories

1. The men that, like I just said, crave affection and desire from a woman. These same men also feel like prostitution is beneath them because deep down nobody respects trickin. Paying prostitutes for false affection is going to make them even more depressed

2. The men that are already trickin anyway. Prostitution is already soft legalized here anyway, it's just not on front street. You think a nikka that wants to fukk a prostitute can't find a way to do so in 2023? Also along these lines there's a reason these onlyfans chicks clean up on personalized texts. They often make more money off personal texts to customers than they do off the content. Because again, men crave a woman's desire. They want to feel like they have a personal relationship and this girl really cares

This is America, where you're told you can have the very best if you want it. Our minds and behavior are shaped by the ethos of the American Dream . Once you get out into the world and see that that dream doesn't exist for you like you've been told, depression is right around the corner if you don't find some sort of purpose or access to what you desire.

This is the reason white men have been acting up in the last decade. Because all the spoils of whiteness they were promised have not been there to meet them once they reached adulthood. Notice that most of these mass shooters are aged between 17-23
Read the post and from my observations, I just don't see it that way. Perhaps that does account for some but hey, I still stick to my post :hubie:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps

@MMS how can I apply what you said in this post to my own life?

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS how can I apply what you said in this post to my own life?
i said to you in other posts you got to change the direction in which you find fulfillment

do things for God not for yourself. Change what you think is important and what you live for and other things will follow

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Does anyone see gender role reversal as a solution? @Piff Perkins @V Skyye @Redwood

Since things have changed should they not just all the way change?

Why or why not?
I think partnership should be the goal. Not one person trying to lord over another. Men are running around talking about leadership with no real qualities or resources to lead. Women are looking to be taking care of while also being useless and offering nothing. Men and women have gotten very whiney and entitled. I’m not saying shyt isn’t hard. But mortgage rates were cheap as shyt during COVID. There was a lot of opportunity to buy more expensive homes because the rates were dirt cheap. Everything ebbs and flows. And it’s always been easier to accomplish things as a unit rather than individually. But a lot of people now just want to complain and seek cheap thrills instead of adjusting to the times and strategizing.

If you’re in a marriage or long term relationship, dynamics can change quickly. So you better be in it for the right reasons. Rich or poor and sickness and health are very real and things can change in the blink of an eye. But people can’t make it past a first date because they so worried about who paid what.

A lot of issues in our community are due to lack of structure and discipline. The system has always been stacked against us. Lowering women or men in our community won’t accomplish anything. We need to put ego aside and have men and women giving their best.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading a book and it mentioned something similar like there are no “rights of passage”
Rites of passage are extremely important for males. Young boys in particular but the idea can be applied to men of any age

Males need to venture into the darkness of themselves and the world and overcome the obstacle in front of them. All the more powerful if this is done in a group.

Why do you think sports are so popular and easy to get captivated by? Football is a war simulation where nikkas put their bodies on the line to achieve a common goal. The relationship you develop with your teammates is like no other because of the connection built by your ordeal. Anybody that's played sports have experienced the highest highs and lowest lows. You've laughed and cried with your teammates

Hell the military itself is the same way. Nikkas have racial, ideological, cultural differences but it's all set aside when you and that person are going to war together

When you look at young black men and the influence of hip hop this is part of why nikkas get into gangs/the streets. If no man taught you how to fight, shoot, or solve problems assertively you're gonna find those lessons through a rapper. Those licks you hit or shootouts or brawls you got into were scary, but you made it out(if you're lucky) and you did it with your best friends. That's a rite of passage

Look at the popularity of those obstacle courses white people do. They spend all that money to run and crawl through mud and climb walls and push their bodies as far as they can go. If you make it past the finish line you feel a camaraderie with everyone that broke their bodies alongside you

If you speak to adult men you can almost feel the misery off the ones that never had that rite of passage and the confidence that comes from surmounting terrifying odds

Rites of passage are mandatory for males, and anyone with a son should be introducing them to hardship through discipline and competition, be it against themselves or an opposing team. This is what builds confident, purposeful men

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
A lot of issues in our community are due to lack of structure and discipline. The system has always been stacked against us. Lowering women or men in our community won’t accomplish anything. We need to put ego aside and have men and women giving their best.
Say more on this. How does one surpass ego? The media is filled with ego affirmation how do you get people to let that go?