How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Your solution would make things worse
How would it make it worse? They wouldn't be angry because all their energy is spent. :gucci:. When the last time someone committed a mass murder over not getting beer? These dudes can go buy puzzy they ain't trying to kill no one like Elliot Rodger

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
@Dance_Like_A_Fiend when you said you wouldn't see the point in trying at all if you didn't have a wife and children could you elaborate on that? What would your life look like and where would you be working career wise?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
plain and simple, America needs to reinvest into its people to get people gainfully employed l, energized and invested in Americas future. there needs to be a federal jobs program. there needs to be subsidized apprenticeship programs. there needs to be mandatory State or federal service (military, department of parks, State DNRs, Peace Corps, DOT, etc).

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Rites of passage are mandatory for males, and anyone with a son should be introducing them to hardship through discipline and competition, be it against themselves or an opposing team. This is what builds confident, purposeful men

Great post, would rep if I could. This is the stage of life I'm at now.

Decided to take up boxing and face a lot of fears I've had learning wise (Math and Driving). I basically have to father myself so to speak, put myself through the fire physically and mentally:yeshrug:

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
I use to believe it was economics but a lot of these young men don’t even want to work.

Before you can even get to that stage you need competency, self confidence and responsibility installed.

A lot of men are lacking the foundations of having responsibility and discipline because there isn't a man there to install and nurture them as a man.

Many parts of this video can be applied to young men in general at this point , not just Black.

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Before you can even get to that stage you need competency, self confidence and responsibility installed.

A lot of men are lacking the foundations of having responsibility and discipline because there isn't a man there to install and nurture them as a man.

Many parts of this video can be applied to young men in general at this point , not just Black.

What happen to the network??...even with a absent father, where is the brothers, uncles, grandfather's etc??...Men are simply failing other men across the board..

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
What happen to the network??...even with a absent father, where is the brothers, uncles, grandfather's etc??...Men are simply failing other men across the board..

its displayed on here all the time seeing different posters ideals on masculinity and purpose.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
How would it make it worse? They wouldn't be angry because all their energy is spent. :gucci:. When the last time someone committed a mass murder over not getting beer? These dudes can go buy puzzy they ain't trying to kill no one like e

Lot of them eventually start bugging out on the prostitutes...

They confuse the actual experience with love and then go into a rage when they get rejected

Legalized prostitution benefits the man with a girl/wife who wants to supplement, not these types

Their actual issues are

Perceived Inadequacy
Bullying
Lack of social success
Bad Parenting

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Lot of them eventually start bugging out on the prostitutes...

They confuse the actual experience with love and then go into a rage when they get rejected

Legalized prostitution benefits the man with a girl/wife who wants to supplement, not these types

Their actual issues are

Perceived Inadequacy
Bullying
Lack of social success
Bad Parenting

prostituion is really only beneficial to married men. anyone else has major issues; unless their job is like 80% travel :manny:

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
That’s because it was

They need a reform when it comes to divorce laws and child support.

The culture needs to shift away from babying women as if it’s still the 1960s and move towards holding women accountable to level the playing field. Feminism has completely swung the pendulum to the opposite side. Need to find an equilibrium
Men created those laws and could change them if they truly desired to. Its a reason they haven't. The coli is never ready to have and accept the real conversations.