How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
We need jobs that pay legit money with a low barrier of entry, just like this country offered in the decades before I was born.

Right now this young generation is being ripped apart by the fangs of capitalism, all the way down to sending a young man to prison equals profit for a certain segment of society.

Minimum wage should be 25+, having a job should guarantee you a place to live by yourself and a car, money to provide for your family

Right now these kids are being taxed and priced out the market left and right, young girls are selling their bodies online/strip clubs and somehow that's acceptable. A young mans only options along that route leads to prison time

Picture being a young man and everywhere u turn people are calling u broke and worthless and the girls u crushing on end up selling their souls to old men for chump change. I'd be upset too

That's the secret to Andrew Tate's grift.

Selling this over-the-top cartoonish image of an "Alpha Male". Being a billionaire, having a Bugatti, buying multiple prostitutes to accompany you, knowing damn well the majority of his audience cannot afford that lifestyle while telling them the reason they don't have those things is because "the left" has made to where they can't have it, while he promotes the actual entire system that is not only why they don't have those unattainable things. but why they have less than the generation of men before them.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
We need jobs that pay legit money with a low barrier of entry, just like this country offered in the decades before I was born.

Right now this young generation is being ripped apart by the fangs of capitalism, all the way down to sending a young man to prison equals profit for a certain segment of society.

Minimum wage should be 25+, having a job should guarantee you a place to live by yourself and a car, money to provide for your family

Right now these kids are being taxed and priced out the market left and right, young girls are selling their bodies online/strip clubs and somehow that's acceptable. A young mans only options along that route leads to prison time

Picture being a young man and everywhere u turn people are calling u broke and worthless and the girls u crushing on end up selling their souls to old men for chump change. I'd be upset too
The thing is, livable single wages existed when the other half of the species largely still were or eventually transitioned into homemakers. This is why I've said in other threads the X factor is figuring out exactly what freedom women fought for and what the cost of it is, and it's not mens' responsibility to figure that out.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Too much competition for not enough resources to be honest.

We're not prioritizing a way to produce those resources so that everyone can make it.

The research that goes into finding solutions can't find the talent because other industries pay much higher.

We're not solving the pressing issues, but we're making each other more competitive.

If we can somehow direct that competitive energy toward finding real world solutions, then we can get somewhere. Like they say, the consumer gets rewarded when the competition is high, but unfortunately the competition is producing a bunch of status items that'll be useless in a few years that helps nobody out.

Not even on a small scale:

Last edited:

timeless

All Star
Daps
At this point I don't even know if it's lack of jobs or resources or if it's just late stage capitalism?

But we may have an issue with the disgruntled young men in the country right now. We even have some on the Coli. They're becoming pawns for guys like Andrew Tate ect. But what got us here and how do we or can reverse course?

Thoughts? :jbhmm:

Tell them to embrace their feminine aspects. A lot of men nowadays could benefit from nurturing themselves and the people around them. And I don't mean with material things. Gotta comfort and support that little boy within.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I didn't go as far as to say broke dudes are doing better with women than educated, successful men. Overall, having money and a degree will absolutely help with pulling higher quality women. Just saying having money, a degree, a car or your own place isn't a guarantee anymore and it's possible to get passed up during those 18-25 years for dudes with social clout without those things. Not all women but it might be a particular girl you want.

Remember most men aren't incels even today. 2/3rds of men are eating. Most men with degrees get women but there are a minority that do fit the stereotype of the guy that focused on the books 24/7 and put dating on the backburner. Or the foreign transfer student that can't speak English. The chart makes sense because men without degrees will smash damn near everything, many of em don't have anything else to do besides fukk and hang out, and if they got a job they work with other low-tier women who are down to fukk. :lolbron:

I see your point but I don't think it was ever guaranteed unless you're talking about say....the 1950's.

Dating was always competitive in nature. But having skills, a good job, an independent lifestyle, your own car, etc. helps alleviate the process.

I agree that simply being successful in general won't do shyt if you put zero effort in dating or attracting others.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
As a person who manages a ton of young men, I will tell you that the best guys are usually in college or working towards a major goal. The worst at literally the ones who live in their mother's basement with literally nothing going on for themselves.

The key is having goals, being productive, and having hobbies that allow you to socialize.

I know people say "touch grass" but getting out in the world and socializing is really the key.