How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I didn't go as far as to say broke dudes are doing better with women than educated, successful men. Overall, having money and a degree will absolutely help with pulling higher quality women. Just saying having money, a degree, a car or your own place isn't a guarantee anymore and it's possible to get passed up during those 18-25 years for dudes with social clout without those things. Not all women but it might be a particular girl you want.

Remember most men aren't incels even today. 2/3rds of men are eating. Most men with degrees get women but there are a minority that do fit the stereotype of the guy that focused on the books 24/7 and put dating on the backburner. Or the foreign transfer student that can't speak English. The chart makes sense because men without degrees will smash damn near everything, many of em don't have anything else to do besides fukk and hang out, and if they got a job they work with other low-tier women who are down to fukk. :lolbron:
Define eating :jbhmm: Cause we've agreed on 100/60...

But finding A woman and being in a relationship to secure company isn't really "eating".

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah man, I tried to take a shower this morning and there was a blue haired SJW feminist that stopped me right before I turned on the water.
I'm sorry how many young men do you know personally that don't shower? A lot of the people in my MMA gym are young men and they all shower. :dame:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I'm sorry how many young men do you know personally that don't shower? A lot of the people in my MMA gym are young men and they all shower. :dame:
This is why I said he's not serious. The idea that the bulk of U25 or U30 men walk around in Dorito-stained clothes and shower once a week is not reality.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the root of all of it is capitalism

:sas2:

i’m not replying to any coli bootlickers who want to have a back and forth either so don’t quote me and try to argue. just ignore me and go get your money if you don’t think capitalism is the root cause.

you not off.

It's UNCHECKED capitalism to me.

But we're too far gone in the US, so when the inevitable reset happens just be prepared.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
We need jobs that pay legit money with a low barrier of entry, just like this country offered in the decades before I was born.

Right now this young generation is being ripped apart by the fangs of capitalism, all the way down to sending a young man to prison equals profit for a certain segment of society.

Minimum wage should be 25+, having a job should guarantee you a place to live by yourself and a car, money to provide for your family

Right now these kids are being taxed and priced out the market left and right, young girls are selling their bodies online/strip clubs and somehow that's acceptable. A young mans only options along that route leads to prison time

Picture being a young man and everywhere u turn people are calling u broke and worthless and the girls u crushing on end up selling their souls to old men for chump change. I'd be upset too