How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'How do we help or deal with all the disgruntled young men in the country?'

By admitting that feminism and western women have gone too far and have become insufferable. The manosphere is the natural reaction to rot that is feminism and western women.
By treating women as adults.
By bringing back low skilled jobs and putting the rightful respect into blue collar jobs.
By telling young men that they are the builders and maintainers of civilisation.
By listening to what young men have to say instead of gaslighting them.
By getting rid of the loony left rot within the western media and academic institutions which has made them a big joke.
By promoting discussion of different and alternative economic policies, e.g. Georgism, Distributism, etc
By encouraging them to get themselves passports.
By telling the loony left and their POC shills/pets that they are partially responsible for the rot.
by building more trade/vocational/technical schools and encouraging apprenticeships.
We have located the disgruntled young man archetype here in this thread. Behold brehs

“Looney left” you keep saying?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
My man was driving through downtown Bk the other night and said he saw a lot of homeless ppl but what stood out is that it was mostly black AND WHITE men.
One of the biggest alarms that struck me was seeing young black men who looked like they just came home begging for money and food. Yeah the white men have been a thing on the trains asking for money. Was kind of a surprise.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
You just proposed a solution with the cause

They don't have these women, and they can't find them. This begins the spiral into anger
I don't think focusing on finding a woman is what the young men should focus on. Finding and cultivating a purpose should be their focus.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
life ends at the beginning

your story is your story ain't no way around it

losers & winners are set all you can do is watch your fate play out..........

africngiant

All Star
Daps
you gotta grunt for em💯

F0HgITxX0AAduoh

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I didn't make it past the first page but the only answer is make prostitution legal and onlyfans illegal.
This is the correct answer :hubie:

Daps
How do we get rid of capitalism? Any actionable items you want to offer? I agree with you to be clear. I'm trying to live in the world we have not the world I want.
remove or restrict mass credit creation,
30 year mortages
10 car lones
hoes getting 5 credit cards a year
60k student loans
all of this truly empowers women because they spend the most,just facts
remove credit and return to hard money lot of this bullshyt in current society fixes itself, it always comes down to money, money is power, and when women can get cheap and easy credit the go crazy!

timeless

All Star
Daps
I do not think so. But why do people not want it?
Maybe they do, but don't know how to accomplish it? And if they don't want that then I suppose the reason could be trying to stick to societal norms. You know your not a man in society's eyes unless you have xyz and can do xyz.