Hard on Hoes Part 16: Chicago Public School Addition

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
you know what...

i hope yall have the same thought process and opinion when ya sister bf start beatin on her

or when ya cousin husband start abusing her

little kids shouldnt go thru that type of abuse from grown men

that shyt damages them psychologically

:comeon: you be beefin with half the females on this site sending threats to them and shyt posting text message conversations like a scorned ho

tumblr_inline_mloma86lKt1r3f2xs.gif

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
If more of these bad ass kids got their asses beat by their parent/s, they would know better than to fukk around and attack their elders. Shyt is ridiculous!

We don't know what happened to provoke ol dude, so why are folks rushing to :cape: this lil ratchet?

Tough love is needed sometimes. :manny:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
show me a post where i was arguing with thoushall

thiefypoo and me be clowning. nothing more nothing less

i dont maliciously attack women.
:rudy: I can't be bothered to track down all your beef threads, but I know you well.

Wrong. I left teaching because I was offered a fellowship to earn my phd (a degree that I ALWAYS wanted). Therefore, I am being paid to earn a higher degree. How many people would turn that down? You should have asked instead of presumed because you wouldn't look so foolish.

To the bolded. Again, if you don't have the patience to work in a low-income school, then don't do it. This behavior among students is not new. There were plenty of male students that had to be restrained in my old school. If you are reaching your limit find another damn job. Only an idiot would risk their freedom. It also says something about you if you have no other options than to work a job where you want to kill the people around you.

Also, I didn't ask for shyt. I was born in 1986. I wasn't in a damn feminist movement so stop with that bullshyt. If you want to argue with women who were in the feminist movement then you need to find an older women message board and do it there. This shyt has nothing to do with feminism. If he did it to a male student I would feel the same way. Who pushes a student down the stairs? Like :wtf: is wrong with you.

:lupe: My my. Such crass young lass. SouthernBelle? I surely think naught. Perhaps that Phd shall acquire you some manners?

Listen, I have no desire to argue with feminist. They've laid your bed, not mine. You reap the benefits of their toll as well as the disadvantages. All I'm trying to relay is that you all should acknowledge the present your foremothers have strove so hard to come to pass. Gone With The Wind days are well, gone, Ms. Ohara. Slapping everyone in sight will eventually catch you a serious beat down.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:pachaha: You only want her punished for attacking him. You dont even care WHY she would attack him in the first place, and why she would think thats an appropriate course of action to begin with. :pachaha:

You dont see how hilarious you are.

Yes im making up my family members now, you called it. I cant possibly have nieces and nephews.

She did get pushed, but if their wasnt stairs behind her, she wouldnt have been falling down them. She would have just went backwards. She started the fight right there, so its her own damn fault.

:snoop: at me using logic and rational to argue with a "broad" ... Lol im done wasting my time. You never gonna see what really happend cuz your a woman supposdly and you have made up your mind.

Do you lady, and ill continue to watch these birds trying to attack men, then cry foul when they get put on their ass.

Please show me one statement of mine that indicates how much I care or don't care regarding why she did what she did. Again, I addressed her actions by stating that she needs to be punished. Stop trying to move the goal post because you looked stupid by saying I didn't address her when I addressed what should happen to her in my original post. You don't see how idiotic you are?

YOU have no logic or rational. Excuse me for thinking I could have an intelligent and logical conversation with a neanderthal.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
:rudy: I can't be bothered to track down all your beef threads, but I know you well.

:lupe: My my. Such crass young lass. SouthernBelle? I surely think naught. Perhaps that Phd shall acquire you some manners?

Listen, I have no desire to argue with feminist. They've laid your bed, not mine. You reap the benefits of their toll as well as the disadvantages. All I'm trying to relay is that you all should acknowledge the present your foremothers have strove so hard to come to pass. Gone With The Wind days are well, gone, Ms. Ohara. Slapping everyone in sight will eventually catch you a serious beat down.

And why would I give a damn about what you think? :yeshrug:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
And why would I give a damn about what you think? :yeshrug:

That's an odd question. Obviously you really shouldn't tbh. Just my thoughts, man. Right or wrong. Just what I was feeling at the time. I'm sure you're smart enough not to lay hands on a man without knowing full well the possible consequences.

Anyway, I tend not to get into these lengthy back and forths. I've said my peace. Only Tommy the Gawd can judge me :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully her fam lawyer up and get some money out of this, and dude probably lost his job and his security license. As a security guard, you're only allowed to respond with appropriate force, and can't escalate nothing yourself;and he's going to have a hell of a time trying to prove to people that little girl was going to cause him bodily harm if she was unarmed.