Hard on Hoes Part 16: Chicago Public School Addition

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't condone what happened in the vid....Homey could have killed her by throwing her down the steps....Should've just chicken winged her and held her till the folks got there....

However, I wonder if the outrage would be the same if it was some 17 year old Chief Keef looking cat that he threw down the steps......??

:beli:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
that could be ya daughter, ya cousin, ya sister, ya niece

i never understood how men get a thrill about dominating a woman

shorty not even over 17 yo

she a little ass girl
If this was my cousin / daughter / sister / niece, I'd know the whole story about this. The story probably would be skewed to her side, too. Maybe the guy touched her...or pushed her first. I could only go off her word, and because I know her personally, I would assume she was right.

However, I feel no sympathy for this little girl. The only information I have to judge is this video, and in it she didn't look helpless enough. She had enough energy to get back up and attack. She looked like a hot head. She probably was violent from the start. She shouldn't have put her hands on faculty. I hope she learned a lesson from this experience.

That doesn't make this nikka a hero, though. fukk him. This nikka's actions were JUST as immature as one of the students that attend the school. He deserves to be TERMINATED. He shouldn't have done any of that shyt. The push down the stairs looked like it was an accident, but instead of seeing if the girl was alright, he acted like he was in the 10th grade and talked shyt. Loudly explaining his bad decision with excuses and ignorant boasting; just like a child would do. The jab should have been a RESTRAINT.

He is part of SCHOOL FACULTY. He should know better than to handle a student by attacking. Those situations should be all about defense. Restrain the student until other faculty members / security arrives. If you can't think straight in a tight spot, then you need not be in a goddamned school.

Now, if this was on the street? (and I'll assume the little girl did put her hands on him for no GOOD reason)

I wouldn't even care. Even if it was my family member. You don't hit.

YOU DO NOT HIT.

Period.​

Niki

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town!
:snoop: I knew it was a matter of time before my old high school made its way to World Star...

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
:whoa::whoa: :merchant: :huhldup:

My interpretation of the HOH movement wasn't about fighting broads, but more about not puttin' up with their sh!t and being an overall cold a$$ n!gga and not simpin'/trickin'. If beatin' up broads is the motto, I'm out. I'm an adult, I ain't tryna get locked up :no:

Philosophically, I'm not opposed to being physically hard on hoes, but given the parameters of our society, this isn't realistic in practice.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
She was playing possum on a nikka but it backfired when she tried to go for the sneak attack.

1338558488_opossum_plays_dead_when_seeing_dog.gif

at possums being the new "dead" ...... possums are actually the OGs of "DEAD"

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If this was a white girl ya'll would say he should be shot though. Black Women get no respect from anyone in society
its probably because everyday we see (In real life and the internet) black women act real manly...so its only natural for people not to feel bad anymore.

Not saying its right...but it is what it is.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
its probably because everyday we see (In real life and the internet) black women act real manly...so its only natural for people not to feel bad anymore.

Not saying its right...but it is what it is.

The fact that you see this type of behavior in real life often or feed this type of stuff into your mind everyday says a lot about you. Y'all living the ratchet life.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
every person has pride. no one wants to feel defeated. you cant sit here and tell me no one in ya family would act like that.....Act like what?

all you saw was a man feeling himself cause he was stronger than a female. a middle school female at that.

as a man youshould never put ya hands on women. when your a certain age you need to become mature enough to understand that kids make mistakes. puttin ya hands on little ass girls earn you no stripes. if nikkas find out what he did in jail then they gonna rock his ass

you really here callin this lil girl a rat

you nikkas just different

I'm not condoning what the security guard did. But for u to say that men should never put their hands on a woman is true (but there are always exceptions to every rule) How about females should never put their hands on dudes as well

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'm not condoning what the security guard did. But for u to say that men should never put their hands on a woman is true (but there are always exceptions to every rule) How about females should never put their hands on dudes as well

They ain't hearing it.

That security guard was tripping for throwing that girl down the staircase because that was excessive force and he could have killed or seriously injured her... but with that said, that statement, 'under no circumstance should a man ever hit a woman' is some of the biggest trash I've ever heard.

It's funny how 'it's never ok to hit a woman', but it's ok to hit a male. We're all human beings, but because a man has a different set of genitalia, it's fine for a woman to haul off and hit him with no repercussions. Women should be able to punch, kick, stab, shoot, spit on, and throw hot coffee on a man or set him up for his life to get taken, but he's always supposed to gently restrain her. Yeah, aight.

Now what I WILL say is a man shouldn't initiate violence on a woman, nor should he use his superior strength to bully her and gorilla her into doing what he wants her to do. THAT is weak behavior to me... but for a woman to have the pass to initiate attacks and do all kinds of physical damage to a male and the male is just supposed to take it is nonsense. If you don't want to get hit, keep your hands to yourself.

That 'well a woman is weaker' excuse is nonsense. If a 170 lb man goes out and initiates violence against a 300 lb man and gets knocked out, nobody is going to feel sorry for him. They will call him stupid for attacking someone way bigger than him. We're in a day and age where we're told to believe a woman is EQUAL to a man, so we should expect her to have a similar level of common sense to not attack people who are significantly stronger than her... you know, the same knowledge a man must possess to keep himself alive. Do NOT enter the gladiator arena and go head up with a gladiator if you aren't ready for that war. Keep your hands to yourself. That's the bottom line.