Hard on Hoes Part 16: Chicago Public School Addition

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hopefully her fam lawyer up and get some money out of this, and dude probably lost his job and his security license. As a security guard, you're only allowed to respond with appropriate force, and can't escalate nothing yourself;and he's going to have a hell of a time trying to prove to people that little girl was going to cause him bodily harm if she was unarmed.

that was appropriate force. you don't know what happened that led to him throwing her down the steps. She might have tried to bite him. She obviously put hands on him. She was obviously psycho because he rushed him after being thrown down the steps. she withstood that much so restraining her wasn't going to do shyt.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Are you serious? Size wise there isn't much difference between 5th, 6th, and 7th grader. Psychologically there isn't much difference either. That is why 6th grade or 5th grade could be an elementary or middle school grade depending on the school. Most children around that age are the same size. 5th graders are big as hell. Get a damn clue.

Second, we aren't going to make up hypotheticals just to try to make your point more valid. I restrained her and I was not nearly three times her size like this grown man was.

Are you saying he didn't know she was going to go down that flight of stairs? They were right there by the stairs. He saw them. He knew should would end up down those stairs. Anyone who purposely pushes someone down a flight of stair is trying to causes serious harm or kill the person. Before she jumped back up, she looked dead and he gave no fukks. He showed no concern that she may be dead or have a concussion. So YES, he did try to kill or seriously injure her.
bytch answer the man's question. Why aren't you teaching anymore?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always disgusting to see a grown ass man, in charge of children no less, displaying less maturity and discipline than the youngsters hes supposedly providing guardianship over. This behavior is repeatedly encouraged by similarly minded wack niccas

It's more the fact black people eqaute discipline = violence @The Nigerian was talking about this recently. We beat our kids too much, and over nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
At first I was going to say that she probably deserved it but damn, hearing her weep at the end of the video with her hands covering her face hurt my soul. That was really sad and fukked up :to:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is why I said people like him should not work around students. I am a former teacher, students will push your buttons, disrespect you, and maybe even hit you. Anyone working at a low-income school knows that is what comes with the job. Again, if you don't have self-control and good nerves, working in a school is not for you.

But this is unacceptable. Kids should never do that. Don't strike first if you don't want to get hit.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this was a white girl ya'll would say he should be shot though. Black Women get no respect from anyone in society

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Would I hit a female.... yes and it depends on the situation ... this one he was wrong

Like the bus driver who uppercut that chick who hit him while he driving the bus..what if he would have crash the bus.

Or the dude in McDonalds who walked away and them chicks gave chase..

U dudes say all the good things till u faced with a situation

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
well this is in shy town..so is he dead or when Bang Bang

tumblr_mgr67zjayd1qbunk4o1_400.gif

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
But this is unacceptable. Kids should never do that. Don't strike first if you don't want to get hit.

No. It's not acceptable, but it is possible. There are school and district level consequences for students who do it. I just feel that adults should have a little more self-control than children.